Views: 2308|Replies: 7

Have I done enough for my friends(used to be)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-8 16:50:31 |Display all floors
I have friends of family who caught car accident before the new year,i've tried my best to vist the family in hospital even I were quiet busy at that time.I went there for 3rd times.when the New Year come I haven't got time to visit them and even not making a call to them...I feel I do not want to see them anymore.
The friends who used to be a family friend,for some reasons that I decided not too close to them (when I was in bad situation I asked for help,but they just turned me down).that's only part of reason.

But my heart doesn't feel ease,and I am in a hesitation for visiting or no. as I learned they've get almost recovered and staying home now.

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2009-2-8 04:55 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 17:50:28 |Display all floors

If you don't want to keep a close relation with them

why bother yourself with such kind of unease???

I only treat my friends and the one I really care fairly, with my whole heart. Others seemingly not so important and intimate I leave them alone.......we're not GOD..:):)~~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 19:14:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-2-8 17:50
why bother yourself with such kind of unease???

I only treat my friends and the one I really care fairly, with my whole heart. Others seemingly not so important and intimate I leave them alone.. ...

yes we 're not God,I just wondering why I can not have a strong and stone heart that do not even care the others.
I do not need to spend more times and energies on sb who do not deserve it.
Thank you for being with me many times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 19:28:50 |Display all floors

do what you want to do

Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-2-8 16:50
I have friends of family who caught car accident before the new year,i've tried my best to vist the family in hospital even I were quiet busy at that time.I went there for 3rd times.when the New Ye ...

Hi, greatlady,

From your words, I find that you still care about your freinds now, although they didn't treat you in the way that you treat them.
After reading all of your threads here, I find that you are really a nice and kind-heart person. You always care about others and try to help them out of trouble and difficulties.
Now as per your situation, I suggest you go to see your freinds or call them. Sometimes, people are not active, so they always wait for others call them or visit them. Maybe there is something happened or delayed her/their regards or gratitudes to you, so do what you want to do, don't care too much about the result. Maybe you will regret if you don't come to visit them or call them.
Freinds in need is a freind indeed. I am sure your freinds knows this deeply and take you as her/their true freinds.
Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 19:47:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-2-8 19:14

yes we 're not God,I just wondering why I can not have a strong and stone heart that do not even care the others.
I do not need to spend more times and energies on sb who do not deserve it.
T ...

I'm whizzing about~~

I see that you're a really good person....well it seems I'm the evil one to suggest you cutting off the relationship...

Just be nicer to yourself~ If they're REALLY your friends, you won't be bothered with problems of such kind~

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-9 04:23:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-2-8 16:50
I have friends of family who caught car accident before the new year,i've tried my best to vist the family in hospital even I were quiet busy at that time.I went there for 3rd times.when the New Ye ...

You remind me of myself.
My opinion is to help them if they need you now.They were ungrateful to you in the past.Teach them what generosity in heart ,means.Your behaviour is going to teach them.Do not hesitate to help them if you have the time.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-10 11:07:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2009-2-8 19:47

I'm whizzing about~~

I see that you're a really good person....well it seems I'm the evil one to suggest you cutting off the relationship...

Just be nicer to yourself~ If t ...

no,you are not evil,actually,this friend as i take her as a good friend,as she controlled by her husband,she can not be too close to me as she wanted.besides,she has some strange and very bias thoughts for the things and ppls,I do not like that at all..before she get injured,I've learned to keep distance with her,still,now, I do not want to change my logic in any situations.

I happend to see her far away from night market, she got totally recovered , if not,she won't come out at late night with her friends.if she take me as a friend,at least,she should pay me a call ...it doesn't matter at all...after seeing her like that,I do not have guilty mind anymore. so,the life carrys on and everyings comes to normal again...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.