Views: 22314|Replies: 30

The best Western countries for Chinese girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-8 06:24:44 |Display all floors
It seems as though some Chinese girls are interested in getting married to foreign husbands and in going to live in Western countries.

Here is a guide to the best Western countries.

The best foreign husbands would be from the non-Anglo countries such as Sweden,  Ireland,  Scotland,  Holland,  Belgium,  Switzerland,  France, Germany,  Italy,  Spain,  Russia,...because the white people there would treat the Chinese girls as being equal to white girls.   

There would be no racial discrimination against Chinese people.

The worst foreign husbands would be from the Anglo countries such as England,  Australia,  New Zealand ( a lot of white English people have emigrated to Australia and New Zealand ) ,...because the white English people are very racist,  and the Chinese girls would not be treated as being equal to the white English girls.   

Usually,   the white English people would think that there would be something wrong with the English husband,  which would be the reason why the white English husband could not find a white English wife.   

People would think that the white English husband would have to be no good,  which would explain why he could not marry a decent white English girl,  and he had to marry an inferior Chinese wife ( white English people think that Chinese people are inferior to white English people ).

The Chinese people would be treated as second class citizens in the Anglo countries...

[ Last edited by chinpatriot at 2009-2-12 09:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 08:50:09 |Display all floors
Thats utter rubbish.  We have tougher laws in England against racism than any other Country in the entire world.

Yes there are racists here like there are everywhere else including China but these are ignorant low-lives.

Ive never seen or heard any racism directed towards Chinese people here its usually against black people or Pakistanis and its swiftly dealt with.

I have friends who have Chinese partners and we certainly dont think of them in any way lower class.,they are hard-working and respected.

Women in general have far more rights here too so i dont blame them for wanting to escape the male chauvinistic society that still exists in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 13:15:27 |Display all floors

The best Western countries for Chinese boys

For Chinese boys,   of course,  the best countries would also have to be the non-Anglo countries,  such as Sweden,  Ireland,  Scotland,  Holland,  Belarus,  Poland ( nice beautiful blonde Polish girls ), France,  Germany,  Switzerland,  Italy,  Spain,  Russia,  Austria,  Belgium,...because the white people who are not Anglo,  they will treat the Chinese people as equals.

Generally,   if a Chinese boy goes to Sweden,  Holland,  Belarus,...after one or two weeks,  the Chinese boy will have a white Swedish,  Dutch or Belarussian girlfriend,  or he could get married to her if they really love each other.

One Chinese boy went to Denmark,  and after only 2 days,  the Chinese boy had a beautiful white Danish girlfriend.

Another Chinese boy went to Germany,  he met a white German girlfriend straight away,  and after only 6 weeks,  the Chinese boy got married to the white German girl.

On average,  in Sweden,  Holland,  Germany, France,  Russia,... between 55% to 65% of all the Chinese boys will get married to white Swedish,  Dutch,German,  French or Russian girls.

On the other hand,  unfortunately,  the worst countries would be the Anglo countries such as England,  Australia,  New Zealand,...where the white English people look down on the Chinese people.

White English girls think that Chinese boys are inferior,  so the white English girls will not want to marry Chinese boys.

In New Zealand,  only 1% or 2% of all the Chinese boys ever get married to white New Zealand girls.

In England,  less than 5% of all the Chinese boys get married to white English girls.

Since the white English people look down on Chinese people,  and the white English girls look down on Chinese boys,  the Chinese boys should simply avoid talking to the white English girls.

As a rule,  Chinese boys should be kind and sincere and helpful with all the white Swedish,  Dutch,  German,  Belarussian,  Polish,  French,  Italian,... girls,  and Chinese boys should be rude and unfriendly with the white English girls.

[ Last edited by chinpatriot at 2009-2-16 08:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 13:25:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-2-8 08:50
Thats utter rubbish.  We have tougher laws in England against racism than any other Country in the entire world.

Yes there are racists here like there are everywhere else including China but the ...

Let me be clear that I never said that white English people would do anything really bad in the open to Chinese people.

The worst thing white English people would do would be to yell " ching chong " at some Chinese people.

I was just saying that the white English people will not treat the Chinese people as equals,  when it comes to looking for a good job,  or getting promoted to a senior position,   or getting a girlfriend,   the white English people will always discriminate against the Chinese people,  because deep down inside,  the white English people will think that the Chinese people are inferior.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 16:29:54 |Display all floors
Jesus, where do you guys get all this stat??

I think the difficulty that needs to overcome here is the culture difference....

Oh true...arrogant french....no interest in them at all....though the list goes on and on..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-8 17:58:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Kbay at 2009-2-8 15:53
Reply to Cromwell #2,

“Ching-Chong Chinaman, Chinky, Chinks, slant eyes, yellow belly, yellow perils, dog meat eaters, cat meat eaters, human rights abusers, ………” – all very friendly non-r ...

I agree that the French people are very rude and arrogant if you cannot speak French.

I was talking about the Chinese boys who grew up in France speaking French and going out with white French girlfriends.

In any case,  it makes sense that in France,  you should be able to speak French.

Furthermore,  I quite agree that the French people are very racist against the Moroccans and other North Africans,   however,  I am only concerned with racism as against the Chinese,    not racism against any other ethnic group.   

In general,  the French have never been racist against the Chinese in the past history,  at least not until the French started to learn to speak English,  and to copy the Anglos and to become racist like the English people.

More specifically,  I have three Chinese cousins who are married to white French girls ( and another four Chinese cousins who are married to French boys ),  and I used to have a lot of white French girlfriends when I was studying in France.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-11 16:45:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-2-8 16:29
Jesus, where do you guys get all this stat??

I think the difficulty that needs to overcome here is the culture difference....

Oh true...arrogant french....no interest in them at all....thoug ...

Well,  if you are a Chinese man,   just learn to speak some Swedish,  Dutch,  French,  German or Italian,   and go to Sweden,  Holland,  France,  Germany or Italy.

In less than two weeks,  you will have a white Swedish,  Dutch, French,  German or Italian girlfriend,  because the non Anglo,  non English speaking countries are not racist against the Chinese people.

Only the white English speaking countries such as England,  Australia and New Zealand are racist against the Chinese people.

If a Chinese man went to England,  it would be next to impossible for him to find a white English girlfriend in less than two weeks.   He would not find a white English girlfriend even after in ten years!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.