Author: souvenir

Do you like boys or girls? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-12 09:00:18 |Display all floors
personally,i prefer boy than girl ,boy can hold the family and succeed parents of  thought and others.
if i can have tow child ,boy and girl is expect .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-12 10:59:58 |Display all floors

American parents are kinda humorous

afer reading the ten rules by American fathers to the boy who will take their daughters  out  as the first date, i laughed,haha, it is wery humorous, isn't it?
giving a birth to a chila is hard, bring him/her up is harder.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-12 12:07:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jing4156 at 2009-2-11 20:59
afer reading the ten rules by American fathers to the boy who will take their daughters  out  as the first date, i laughed,haha, it is wery humorous, isn't it?
giving a birth to a chila is hard,  ...

Very humorous, but there is a grain of truth in it.  Here in America there is an old saying that explains why they are so protective of their daughters.....

"Teenage daughters are God's revenge on fathers for the things they did when they were her age."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-2 15:01:08 |Display all floors
i like kids very much,girl or boy is ok.i am a baby-killer,haha,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 10:07:39 |Display all floors
I like both baby boy and baby girl, but my husband likes bay boy, I think most men like like boy, yes, the gender is not importtant, healthy and lovely baby is more important to me. there is 4 months left I will give birth my baby, so expecting.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-8 22:12:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-2-8 06:25
Personally I dont want to have kids, but if I have to make a choice, I would love to have a girl. Myself is a girl, think it will be easier to get to know same gender than opposite. Besides, babe c ...

Where did you hear about this theory?the gender depends on gene,not mom's eating habit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 18:59:47 |Display all floors
Yeap,one boy and one girl is the best way.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.