Views: 3101|Replies: 4

heaven to death [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-3 12:25:02 |Display all floors
a   man   told  me  if  you  want  to  go  to  heaven,you  shoulk  ----  to  death.

i  do   not  understand.

some  films  starress  are  ofen  played  to  death  by  weathy  men.

i   knew  a  ture  story  that  a  man   was   blackmailed  by  a  prostitute  who   cooperated  with  her  complice   to  extort  him.

that   man  can  not  bear  this,after  drinking  too   much,that  man  took  a  knife  and  killled  that  prostitute.

the  woman  is  unfortunate  water!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-3 23:06:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-2-3 12:25
a   man   told  me  if  you  want  to  go  to  heaven,you  shoulk  ----  to  death.

i  do   not  understand.

some  films  starress  are  ofen  played  to  death  by  weathy  men.

i   kne ...

do not believe anything you hear.According to Christianity there are some specific suppositions.
First love people as much as yourself

Second 'love your enemies'

Do charities ,
help poor people

not be selfish
not be arrogant
and of course believe in God.

So love ,faith in God and modesty in depth and in reality are the most important principles .
They may sound easy but in fact they are too difficult for us to manage.
Y0ou see we are human beings ,we can not love our enemies ,we sometimes are selfish.At least we have to try.
I do not want to make a sermon here.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-4 11:49:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-3 23:06

do not believe anything you hear.According to Christianity there are some specific suppositions.
First love people as much as yourself

Second 'love your enemies'

Do charities ,
help poor  ...

yes,we  should  be  kind  and  benifit   the  world.

sometimes,we   should  understand  that   the  world  created  by  GOD  may  have  olts  of   shortcoming,but   it  is   worth  cherishing   what  we  have,think ,behave  in   this   world.believing  GOD   is  the  way  of  driving  away  the  bad  habit and  reflecting  on  the  evil  natrue  which  should   be  transformed  into  the  merits  that  make  us   worth  being  respected.

i   hope  everyone  with  good  heart  would  get  good  return  according   to  their   philansophy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-17 03:02:35 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2009-2-3 23:06
Fi ...

I agree with that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-11-23 21:18:05 |Display all floors
所以,还是不去天堂的好!
So, you don't go to the heaven that is the best !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.