Author: allenmiao

Spring Festival holiday is over, how did u get through your holiday? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-1 16:32:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tracylei at 2009-2-1 15:03

i'm still in my position now,
how time flies! seven days' holiday is over
most of the time ,i was staying at home with my little brother,watching TV  or playing games online .

i also kept watching TV for 3 days during holiday, cooked delicious food, slept until 10 am everyday...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-1 21:49:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 14:02
Hello every friends here,

7 days Spring Festival holiday is over and today is my first working day after holiday,
but I can't let myself focus on work in office, cos I still think back my expe ...

My answer is not exactly what you asking since I live in Greece and have different holidays ,however I will focus on the feelings somebody can have after long holidays.

My feelings are terrible.I have  a really bad mood the first day in my work.I can not concentrate well ,I have weak memory ,sometimes a headache ,I suffer so much that each time after holidays I feel so jealous for women who do not work .Even when the holidays are short I have the same refusal to go back to work.
To be honest I hate holidays just for tis reason.I prefer working non stop.It may sound crazy but I really do believe it.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 00:59:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 14:02
Hello every friends here,

7 days Spring Festival holiday is over and today is my first working day after holiday,
but I can't let myself focus on work in office, cos I still think back my expe ...interesting experience of rambling in street......

I thought you meant interesting experience of rumbling in street! :)

Care to share?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 11:27:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-1 21:49

My answer is not exactly what you asking since I live in Greece and have different holidays ,however I will focus on the feelings somebody can have after long holidays.

My feelings are ter ...

thanks for you sharing your feeling with us here, xilaren.

actually i have similar feeling as yours. at the beginning of woring day after long holiday, i always can't focus on work.

but i only need one or two days to recover myself. how about u?

about your opinion on working continuously without holiday, i can't agree with u. i think holiday is necessary for us, not only to have

a rest and comfort our boday and mentation, but also to work better after leisure, right?!

so my opinion is we should take job as life and life as job. enjoy life and job together. we will find the pleasure of job and life.

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2009-2-2 11:28 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 11:34:36 |Display all floors
The cherished memeory in long holiday is amazingly reading experience on the novel.I like the taste  until middle night no body would like to disturb me at that time.

The classic crimel move of <Once upon in american> is still in my mind even though I watched it for two many times.  I like the talented actor of james woods in that movie.

The else passed as the same as last year.

[ Last edited by loststar at 2009-2-2 11:36 AM ]
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 12:25:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 15:43

it doesn't matter, we can relax ourself today,
maybe from tomorrow, we have to start busy working day untill next holiday will come.

ye  for sure, today we are distributed the new tast.  
fighting  fighting fighting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 12:44:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2009-2-2 11:34
The cherished memeory in long holiday is amazingly reading experience on the novel.I like the taste  until middle night no body would like to disturb me at that time.

The classic crimel move of  ...

I never heart the movie of <Once upon in american>, what's the topic of that movie?

maybe i should try to find it to browse, cos u said it's so classic,  hehe~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.