Views: 5957|Replies: 34

Spring Festival holiday is over, how did u get through your holiday? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-1 14:02:41 |Display all floors
Hello every friends here,

7 days Spring Festival holiday is over and today is my first working day after holiday,
but I can't let myself focus on work in office, cos I still think back my experience and feeling of this holiday,

delicious food...
nice sleep...
memorable travel...
attractive sport match by TV...
interesting experience of rambling in street......

How about you? have you been on duty from today? on the way from hometown to working city? or still enjoy the holiday with your family/lover?

How did you get through your holiday? stay at home for leisure? go back to hometown? or go out for travel?

Please just make comments on your holiday experience and share with us here, as we all know, new year is beginning and we office worker have to draw back attention to work, hope you all have a great success on career this year!!

[ Last edited by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 02:05 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 14:18:18 |Display all floors
i am the same too,  and now replying the message to you in my office just cos there' s nothing worth to do, most of them are chating online or skiping the inthernet  or doing some reading. maybe we haven't prepared well for the begining of  working.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 14:19:58 |Display all floors
I had a nice holiday,gathering with many classmates, friends and relatives..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 15:03:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 14:02

7 days Spring Festival holiday is over and today is my first working day after holiday,
but I can't let myself focus on work in office, cos I still think back my expe ...

i'm still in my position now,
how time flies! seven days' holiday is over
most of the time ,i was staying at home with my little brother,watching TV  or playing games online .

[ Last edited by tracylei at 2009-2-1 03:08 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 15:43:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frances_zhao at 2009-2-1 14:18
i am the same too,  and now replying the message to you in my office just cos there' s nothing worth to do, most of them are chating online or skiping the inthernet  or doing some reading. maybe we ...

it doesn't matter, we can relax ourself today,
maybe from tomorrow, we have to start busy working day untill next holiday will come.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 15:59:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 14:02

but I can't let myself focus on work in office, cos I still think back my expe ...

Today is my working day too. After 7 days of rest, I am still immersed in joy and happiness of being with the family. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 16:29:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peaceloving at 2009-2-1 15:59

Today is my working day too. After 7 days of rest, I am still immersed in joy and happiness of being with the family. :)

looks you had a nice and memorable holiday, hehe~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.