Author: yealing

what should i do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-3 19:44:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yealing at 2009-1-28 12:49
Today, no, not only today, let me think, from the day that i lost my job, I am feeling bad all the time. I lost my target, my destination, my future is in a darkness.
I have asked myself not for  ...

dont be upset, try to cheer up. u will find a nice job sooner or later ,as long as u r willing to try harder....
come on, u can do it.
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 21:01:31 |Display all floors
come on come on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-4 00:55:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yealing at 2009-2-3 15:10
thanks for all your help.  These days a little busy for taking care of my cousin who came to Shenzhen to look for a job.
I just find myself no useful for the society, and could do nothing well. R ...

perhaps I felt the same as you several months ago, disappointed at myself and worried about the future.....but it did no good, nothing!!

A job is not everything....you must have your own strength in some aspect (or you wouldn't be living till today....), so never look down upon yourself!!!! There're so many more out there who has nothing at all....at least you have your health and family, and have a little faith everything will come along....

Just a matter of time..keep learning...time will tell~~~~~:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-7 13:45:53 |Display all floors

cheer up,life goes on

actually i was frustrated several days ago.bcz i took part in a training course in a company for about 14 days.but after that they told us we are all rejected bcz of the economic downturn...
well,think sth positive.it really does't matter.i have learned a lot during the process.i have made few good guys in the process.
so cheer up buddy!don't be pessimistic.be positive.maybe it is just a chance for u to do more study.maybe it is a chance for you to chill out.maybe it is a good beginning...
of course life is not a bed of roses.
if we don't like sth,change it.
if we can't change it,change our attitude.never complain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.