Views: 3918|Replies: 10

what should i do? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-28 12:49:40 |Display all floors
Today, no, not only today, let me think, from the day that i lost my job, I am feeling bad all the time. I lost my target, my destination, my future is in a darkness.
I have asked myself not for a thousand times, what should i do now? how can i make myself success? I think it over and over from the bottom of my brain, and my heart, still get no answer. I am confused about the economy because it's related to my job.
I want to be strong, strong enough that couldn't be beaten by the time and other people.
I want to earn money, lots of, i know money not means everything, but I want to have lots of, because I am lack of it.
I want to have a good job, that means a good salary with good opportunities.
And all these will come ture or not, i am not sure about that. How could i achieve all these? from what kind of start?
I have to diligent now, have to have a good habit of reading, have to learn new things and improve my own skills.
I know, I am lazy now, yup, very, much, quite a lot. I have many excuses for not studying, not learning, not reading.....etc.
I have to get rid of this bad habit.
Have to !!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 21:13:15 |Display all floors
you  should  know  in  this  pragmatic   society,you  should  use  your  everything  to  get  good  return  instead  of  asphyxiation  from  economic  downturn,you  should not  be a  malcontent,do not  detest  the  world  and  its  ways,try  your  best  to  get  what  you   want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 21:58:00 |Display all floors

would you just RELAX and DONT do it...

man, it's only a friggin job & i thought you were talkin 'bout life & death here  

*just have some fun & clear out your mind then go back to search for a new career (i said search not look, ok)...dont just get whatever available out there...............good luck & i believe in you  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-30 00:32:24 |Display all floors

The Power of Christ compels you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-30 10:00:51 |Display all floors
don't be so sad~
you can find a new job, better than the old one thousands of times
all you need to do is keep up your mind and try to get some job interviews

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-30 13:34:44 |Display all floors
wish you can find a good job.
i think that a good job exist and you just have a more target to not find a job.
high saraly,high state of the job is difficult to own it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 15:10:21 |Display all floors
thanks for all your help.  These days a little busy for taking care of my cousin who came to Shenzhen to look for a job.
I just find myself no useful for the society, and could do nothing well. Recently, I am disappointed at myself.
Do what u like, change what u don't like

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.