Views: 2722|Replies: 4

my feeling about LAST year [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-28 10:21:09 |Display all floors
Last  year  has  passed,but  lot of  thing  I  felt  regretful,like  that  I  can't  find  the  scientific  way  to  persuade   someone  who  were  heart-broken   to  drive  them out  of  the  anguish.

With  my  wife,I  still   do  not  know  how  to  smooth  the  relationship  among  us,the  reason for  why   we  ofen  quarrel  is  the  diffirence  in  character  and  diffirent  attitude  to  life  ,which  is  too  difficult   to   blend  with  her.she  is  a   picky  woman,like  money,do  not  take  care  of  my  emotion.

Women  maybe  all   simple  and  ridiculous  and   like  money,it  is  large  difficult  to  talk  with  them  in  good  ideas,they  maybe  have  no  idea  about  truth,only
crying   ang  crying,complaining  and  complaining.I   am  so  bored!

THIS  world   is  always  in  large mess .

I  hope  new   ox  year  would  bring  this  world   a  good  return!

[ Last edited by salvation at 2009-1-28 10:29 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-29 15:07:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-1-28 10:21
Last  year  has  passed,but  lot of  thing  I  felt  regretful,like  that  I  can't  find  the  scientific  way  to  persuade   someone  who  were  heart-broken   to  drive  them out  of  the  angu ...

Reading your post is kind of confusion as you have bias for women,and how come would you get along with your wife?
as you have bad attitude for the woman,why do you get married? for what? for your sexual needs?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-2 05:29:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-1-28 10:21
Last  year  has  passed,but  lot of  thing  I  felt  regretful,like  that  I  can't  find  the  scientific  way  to  persuade   someone  who  were  heart-broken   to  drive  them out  of  the  angu ...

Men can also be like that ,caring only for money.
Anyway ,all of us care for money but it is not our only priority.
Your wife seems to be boring for you.You have to do something.You know what .
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 10:34:07 |Display all floors
past only is past, nothing else.
i need make a new plan for new ox year. go ahead and make success little by little.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 11:22:45 |Display all floors
If you donot care for little things and have done well on housework .you can work well with your wife.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.