Post time 2009-1-27 18:05:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 18:06:44 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 18:39:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-1-25 23:19
You have no real evidence to back up your claim that BBC-style discussions are forbidden in China. Obviously, your misconception is caused by your inability to understand a word in Chinese. You are totally ignorant about the state of television in China. All your views are fed by your lying media, such as BBC. If we compare the forums from BBC and CD, China is clearly freer.

Total BS.

Alas, the recent comments from Chinese scholars and authors makes your statements wrong.

You CANNOT write about T1bet here without the mods or filters getting in the way. Try writing about tanks mowing down protesters, etc.

Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-1-25 23:19
Nevertheless, if the Chinese-Canadian doesn’t bash China, he will lose his job with BBC – not unlike a prominent German-Chinese director who is fired for speaking truth. There is simply no freedom in the West. Their people, like Emu, are lied to and indoctrinated since childhood.

We are so much better than BBC and the West.  

Who is "we"? You are an American - you don't speak for China.

More smokescreen garabage from those who seek to deny the state control of China's media. Easier to moan about the BBC than face the facts.

How many Chinese journalists and activists have been locked-up? Anybody?

Note that all the defenders of China's media in this thread are NOT Chinese. F*cking hysterical.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 20:20:47 |Display all floors

Censorship

Censorship is rife across the Zionist controlled propaganda network.I had a thread on a forum called Topix
inviting witnesses to the physically impossible collisions between "UA 175","AA11" and the towers to
offer themselves for cross examination.Needless to say  no witnesses appeared though I left links on
popular threads.I engaged in duels with the shills who appear out of thin air whenever the truth is exposed.
After seven months and 450 posts the thread was pulled.Prior to that I found my posts were invisible to
other posters and I had to post from other addresses.

Documentary after documentary on You Tube has vanished.Literally hundreds of them.

And the hideous history of colonialism and imperialism is never covered by the BBC and other networks.
Posters such as Buddy are continually harrassed by packs of shills such as Birdbrain,Schreiber and
others too numerous to list.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 20:45:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 20:49:17 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 22:51:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.