Author: buddy35

BBC: Biased Broadcasting Corporation -- at it Again!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-26 19:16:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 19:28:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2009-1-26 21:13
The BBC is just another corrupt arm of the global Zionist media.The cooperated fully in the 9/11 scam.

Well they certainly cocked up the scheduling of the rehearsal of the collapse of WTC 7.
What a great partner, couldn't even get the conspiracy plan right.

Then again, it could have been a silly mistake, journalists have been known to make mistakes, you know.

For example, while watching an early morning news broadcast here about the Obama inauguration ball, one Australian journo reported that Ted Kennedy collapsed at a ball. They crossed to another journo who corrected the first and said it wasn't Kennedy who collapsed, it was some other bloke (whose name escapes me).

Turned out that Kennedy had collapsed and the other senator was also ill.

Was that a conspiracy to murder Kennedy ? No, it was a miscommunication.

I wonder if it is at all possible that the BBC's announcement of WTC 7's collapse (since it was already known to be severely damaged) was a miscommunication ?

You have no credibility at all, Petera. You look for the most ludicrous explanation, rather than the most obvious or logical.

I think you need to up the dosage of your paranoid schizophrenia medication.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 19:46:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-25 13:25
And it does mater what the BBC is doing...to the peoples in far-flung Asia.

What a pity the same can't be said of Xinhua. (Not to the peoples in Asia nor to peoples in the West).

Seeing that the title of this thread is "China & the World", I'd guess discussing the faults of the BBC is not inapproriate, unless you have a problem with free speech, that is.

Your criticism of Xinhua could also be extended by starting another thread.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 19:51:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2009-1-26 15:55

I doubt if there's any reason for Messers Hu & Wen to have a go at Xinhua, after all Chinese state owned media is perfect !

I doubt there's any reason for anyone here to take seriously the ponderings of the birdbrain from down under.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 20:03:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 20:18:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 16:51:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 2009-1-27 01:56
The state run BBC continues with its evil of cens0ring the Gaza appeal.

There's no cens0ring of anything. It's to do with the perception that this appeal has a political edge which would breach the BBC's apolitical charter.
That's the reasoning, whether we agree with it or not.

The other broadcasters, ITV and Channels 4 & 5 do not have such charters and are free to air the appeal commercial and have agreed to do so.

Therefore THERE IS NO CENS0RSHIP!
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.