Author: libbycrystal

Do you expect spring festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-26 17:46:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-1-23 16:01
i don't expect spring festival any more. as we know, spring festival means we are old one year than last year, that; isn't my expection.
also i have not any success on job or career, i am anxious about that, i must make new plan and find right direction for my development this year, i can't waste my time in this year, i am older, i have to do somthing for my future.  

Allen:

I have same idea as you. I need to build new  plans at this moment.Even though I have not achieved my dream in 2008 but I see there are a bit progress in my work and my career in the past year.This is good for me. I never regret anything in the past.All are necessary for me to do..Hope in 2009 I can get a great progress to pursue my dream...Cheers,.Allen,My brother.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 19:32:36 |Display all floors
this Spring Festival is fresh and precious to me. Because this year i spend the holiday alone in shanghai,  its fresh and kind of release
to me, i can have my own time and  stay lazily. in the past years, i  enjoyed the festival with my family in the countryside , so this one will
never happend again in the future and will be precious to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 22:04:32 |Display all floors
To me ,when I was yong ,Spring Festival was the most happy period in the year .But ,when I grow up ,I find it had lost the real happy ,because our festival just full of foods,alcohol,cigarities and Majiang```I am tired of them !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 22:37:24 |Display all floors

Do you expect spring festival?

Yes, I am expecting spring festival very much.Because  this year is my first year reserve the festival after I went to the college. I think I am happiness  because I have a home .I feel very excite when I was going back home .On the other hand ,I hope a new 2009 that I could make my dream come  true  ,I could improve my english .And my families all have a good life in the new year ., All in all ,I hope everyone in the world will have a happy future in2009!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 15:46:08 |Display all floors
Spring Festival is exceelent!!   Delicious food, new  clothes ,one or two weeks of rest, best wishes to each other, which are not coming  in workig days. We are Chinese ,because what?   we are identified with other yellow people because of spring festival.   You celebrating Spring Festival, you are chinese without a doubt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 01:38:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tracylei at 2009-1-23 15:24

i do not expect the Spring Festival,
my parents is working in another city,because of the long distance and some other reasons,we can't have spring festival together

Rite, we are getting older and older by the Spring Festival!
So if we wanna keep young, just forget the Soring Festival!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-30 07:10:59 |Display all floors
I DO EXPECT CHINESE NEW YEAR, BECAUSE FOR THE PASSED THREE YEARS, I USED TO STAY ABORD,AND I ALMOST FORGET WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE NEW YEAR FESTIVAL.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.