Author: libbycrystal

Do you expect spring festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-25 02:04:41 |Display all floors
I expect spring festival,but as a adult the reason is not the same as when I was a child.as a child,spring festival means favourate food and money given by parents and relatives.but now,It mostly means reunite.and I think that is why so many people want to go home to spend spring festival.
this year I cann't go home to spent spring festival because I am at germany now,so I miss my family very much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 02:24:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-1-23 16:04

09 is coming already.

do you think so?maybe you mean solar calendar.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 11:45:08 |Display all floors
To be honest,among all the festivals in China,I expect Spring festival most.It's the traditional big day passed down from our ansensters.To
our youths,It's more a festival than a kind df national spirit.
In addition,only during the spring festival,can I make myself relax,and get togeter with my family.
But on the  other hand, I admit the festival feeling is no longer strong as when I was young.That a bit sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 17:49:53 |Display all floors
I expect the Chinese New Year but afraid the time of being together with family and relatives.
It should be the good time of reunion with family members.but sometimes due to the family problems, my uncles had some fights and arguments while get more drinks.

As I did not have good year for work,when my mother asked me to stay with my Aunt that I have to think how much Hong bao that I need to give my cousin who is in post-graduate and how much would be fine for my elder cousin's little baby girl. mabye few hundreds were not enough as they think of me a sucessful  woman.

After the following days and week there would be more visitors from relative,then get ready for Hong bao for the younger ones...

well,Chinese New year is real BIG BIG day for me...

[ Last edited by greatlady at 2009-1-26 05:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 14:24:37 |Display all floors
I think that spring festival is the tradition for our Chinese,we go together at this period of time ,however ,actually ,I do not have the feeling of happiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 14:28:30 |Display all floors
nice holiday... even us negros can see that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 15:52:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by libbycrystal at 2009-1-22 17:04
Do you guys expect spring festival? As for me, I don't. Not that feeling as when I was a child.

For me neither, because i am not chinese, but i hope whoever have the chance to enjoy the company of their relatives, have a great time with them
As i know many will meet their families, a valuable time to share with them, for many just once in a year, so it should be full of relax and happiness.
For those who didnt have the chance to meet their families, my respects and my warm wishes for a better future, family even far away, they are in ourselves, cheer up.

Happy New Year to Everybody !!!

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.