Author: libbycrystal

Do you expect spring festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-23 18:11:19 |Display all floors
For me, the feeling about the upcoming Spring Festival is quite different from that when I was a child. Everything is changing, so is the expectation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 22:38:35 |Display all floors
yes~I must say I can't agree with you more~because every time the spring festival comes some conflicts will be brought out~not pleasing at all~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 23:46:01 |Display all floors

i expect

Spring festival, I expect it very much! In a new year, I'll have more new plans ,opportunities and do many signifcative things. At the same time, best wishes for my families and fiends.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 12:37:04 |Display all floors
Not very much.because at Spring Festival the traffic are busy and the people are everywhere!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 16:06:40 |Display all floors

it is not special thought

i expect the bonus, but I was  disappointed the amount  thank to the global economy crisis.  2009 is the busy year. hope myself better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 17:34:21 |Display all floors
When i was young,i am look forward it, 'cause i 'll receive red pocket money,new clothes,and won't be blamed,no matter what you do.
But when year goes by,we grow up, it seems nothing worth expectation at all. can't  find anything special, but Just have more spare time to eat,to travel,to have fun,but that's far from expect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 19:16:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kenjihsu at 2009-1-22 20:57
why do you wanna change your job? Do you think it's the top choice to change your job in this economy?

I have no choice.cause my boss fired me.SO......Eveything will be OK then, I guess.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.