Author: libbycrystal

Do you expect spring festival? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-23 00:52:13 |Display all floors

festival is festival

nothing to expect particularly...it goes the same every year for me...our family don't have many relatives living nearby Shanghai, so the festival's rather peaceful for me~~~sleep and eat and rest and do things I'd usually do on weekends~~~~

happy happy~fit into the festive air:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 10:07:39 |Display all floors
For me ,I want  a new life next year ,far away from all the unhappiness ,but It seems impossible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 10:10:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 10:23:33 |Display all floors

Yes,I am expecting

Yes,I am expecting that because at that time I and my families get together,ordinarily ,I have been in chongqing for the works,I have no time with my families have breakfist,lunch,evening;I have no time take care of them;and,I have no time have chatting heart with them.I feel guiltied conscience.Athough not that feeling as when I was a child at the sping festival,I know it is an another delight.

[ Last edited by missou2008 at 2009-1-23 10:27 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 10:40:37 |Display all floors
i do expect the spring fetivel, although i grow much older  those years.
factually, i havenot beent home  with my family f enjoying the happy year for several years, i miss my grand dad, grandmom, mom, dad, sister and young brother, and all relatives, i love them, but i couldnot go back for manymany things, i still remembered the reuniting scene of the whole family as when i'm young. here i wish them well and healthy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 10:48:23 |Display all floors

Nothing to expect but...

Seeing the old year of Mouse out and new year of Ox in, I have nothing to expect but a weak hope--May Ox lead in a different scenario! Things will look up a bit in the coming lunar year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-23 10:59:51 |Display all floors
Not very much, actually i don't feel much special or happiness as the Spring festival draws near. Spring festival is a time for family reunion, and most of the time i live together with my parents, so the reunion doesn't mean too much to me.  And somehow i have a feeling that the festive air for Srping festival is not as dense as it used to be. I don't know what happens.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.