Views: 6661|Replies: 18

Internet Romance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-20 18:04:04 |Display all floors
Is it really possible to hurt somebody you've never met ?

I had correspondences with a Chinese woman for months.  She was keen on meeting me but seemed even more keen on coming to England  (god knows why we're bankrupt!)

Anyway i broke off writing to her for a while then suddenly wrote back to her after about 6 weeks.  She told me i had really hurt her because i ignored her letters.

Her friend lives here (also Chinese) and is married to an Englishman,  and they have been doing everything possible to hook her up with a guy who lives here.

Anyway i explained i wasn't presently in a financial position to take things further.  Which basically means the cost of getting her here accomodating and keeping her.  The chances of a foreigner who cant speak the language working here right now (legitimately) are vitually nil,  with the biggest economic recession here for decades.

I told her i did think i was in love with her and if i had enough time maybe we could work something out .

She then told me she had met SOMEBODY ELSE on the same dating site and he got a fiance visa for her to come here in April and she was very sorry but i 'missed the boat'  !!!

The real point of this:   Was she REALLY hurt as in hurt feelings or was it just a bruised ego because she thought i had spurned her  ?  She had virtually thrown her self at me previously.

Ive been led to believe that Chinese women are easily hurt and take people on their word but i dont buy this, i think they're actually tougher than we are but act naive when it suits them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 20:28:30 |Display all floors
i've met a woman who need me to be her personal translator.she's about 40(maybe younger,but she looks like 40....),and desperately want a husband.one of her friend met a foreign guy on a date site,and they got married,and she lived abroad now....blah blah blah....so she hired me to translate her information and then traslate her personal mails if she gets any.....

so u see,there r really some girls who want to live abroad,and hopefully marry a rich foreigner,and they think they'll live happily ever after......but personally,i think they're really stupid.maybe internet romance do exsist,but most people don't go after it.let internet find u a husband or wife is really ridiculous,she never met u before,how could she fall in love with u and even get hurt?!

i'll tell u what,they think life abroad must be exciting,and once they marry a foreign guy,they could go abroad and they can show off among their friends.......but there r slums in every country,we also had a lot of stories about women got deceived and lived a miserable life abroad......

just saying.......can be right or wrong.......

and another thing "Chinese women are easily hurt and take people on their word".......well,this is 50%true......i know i am.i lost my national prize cuz i believed someone easily.......and easily get hurt doesn't mean they're weak and innocent. if someone yell at me and mad about me,i would feel really bad.....maybe that's her so called"easily hurt"......

anyway,why don't u find a native girl?unless u have a preference about chinese girl.but still,u can find a chinese girl in england......no need to bother so much......

[ Last edited by yechenjie at 2009-1-20 08:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 22:06:31 |Display all floors
yechengie.

Thankyou for you views.   I am bewitched by Chinese women-they're so beautiful-even the not so good looking one's are at the very least sexy .

I just need to find the right one   :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 23:34:48 |Display all floors

net romance or wham bam thankew mam...

Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-1-20 09:06
yechengie.

Thankyou for you views.   I am bewitched by Chinese women-they're so beautiful-even the not so good looking one's are at the very least sexy .

I just need to find the right one   
:)

a true player knows how to play  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-20 23:49:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-1-20 22:06
yechengie.

I just need to find the right one   :)

really?!it's really interesting.we think blondes r hot,they're western girls.and western guys think chinese girls r AT LEAST SEXY?!
u know,i seldom heard native guys say chinese girls or asian women r sexy,instead they will say pretty,cute,lovely,beautiful.......but i often heard western guys called chinese girls or asian women sexy,why?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 01:17:03 |Display all floors

ev'ry ROSE has its THORN...

Originally posted by yechenjie at 1/20/09 10:49 AM

really?!it's really interesting.we think blondes r hot,they're western girls.and western guys think chinese girls r AT LEAST SEXY?!
u know,i seldom heard native guys say chinese girls or asian ...

"just like every night has its dawn; just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song"  agree or disagree is up to you to digest at this time  

*and i kno my rose has the best smell...uh she's so good & i want more   ;P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 08:21:41 |Display all floors

Netlove

I met an American named Reuben Johnson.  He was so nice at first.  But I learn that he was married in the US.  Why do these dirty american men come overseas and pretend that they are single and want to romance us.  American men are liars.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.