Author: tradervic

President Barack Obama's Inaugural Address [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-21 03:49:26 |Display all floors

Trader Vic

Balack Obama your President, is PELOSI
The women who would make all Chinese slaves again.
It is that simple Trader Vic
Wars will not stop, not one starving person will be saved by " YOUR SELECTION "
PELOSI is who you support so you support making slaves of all Chinese.
Calling Wassim, as Wei is your way of insulting all Chinese.
and the list goes on and on and on

You can not expect us to support your support for Chinese Slavery.

I tried to be nice and reasonable.

SOme matters are not small trivial matters.

Slavery of Chinese is not and never will be a trivial matter.

Be the slave master the number one terrorist.

Be the slave master Pelosi

or be the slave master being you Trader Vic

Good Night

[ Last edited by betrayed at 2009-1-21 03:52 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 04:43:38 |Display all floors

Freeman? <chuckle> Try Daley...

Originally posted by cestmoi at 1/20/2009 01:44 PM
I don't think Presi BO will embrace a Friedmanesque approach, I agree that  BO should strengthen regulatory control and introduce government inspired programs to resuscitate the economy. I ha ...

When Freeman talked about partonage armies and bloated government payrolls, he was making his case again Daley Senior.  Twenty or so years later, Daley Jr. runs basically the same setup - and Freeman is only spoken in a few colleges around town.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 04:47:02 |Display all floors

PELOSI? Chairman, you surely jest...

... as spoken to Cestmoi - the true king maker is Daley Jr. - much like his father before him with JFK.  The representative from San Fran will object, but it will fall on deaf ears.

From what I can see locally, the Chinese government, thru their consulate contacts have a good relation with Major Daley. :)  2016 Olympics is looking to be a lock, with a kind word or two from the powers to be in Beijing.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 05:49:17 |Display all floors

Puppet

The old puppet slinks away with fangs dripping blood.The new puppet promises more of the same.And
it's a shame that scum like Darrell Coleman and Dave Brown (the same ?) are permitted to vomit their
fascist filth here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 06:10:46 |Display all floors
good
As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 08:40:03 |Display all floors

Excellent start .

I am elevated by this man Obama. He is the genuine article . Throughout the pomp and circumstance , the adulation and the optimism is visible and palpable . He is intelligent , articulate and thoughtful . He has real concerns for his fellow countrymen and women and to a less clear degree , for fair play in the world .

I can't help but sense that it is a black celebration to a large extent . The pent up humiliation and marginalization throughout the American history has been partially relieved . I say " partially " because powerful organizations still exist who will continue to practice their racists policies .

Nevertheless , Barrack has restored my faith that the USA has normal people and a normal ( more than normal ) president .  He has talked the talk , now the world waits to see him walk the walk . I wish him well .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-21 09:11:05 |Display all floors

Like to become an icon...

ht tp://obamiconme.pastemagazine.c om/
uncle_laowai.gif

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.