Author: robertcheng

How long will you adhere to Chinadaily Forum? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-10 22:38:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-1-21 22:02
if the forum doesnt have enough participants in the second quarter & also not enough ADS funds then i will shut down this forum in order to support the online news itself but nothing more.  so, ...

This forum needs more participants like you.... You PJ made great contribution to this community....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-10 22:41:10 |Display all floors

Reply #11 huang262's post

You act as a warrior..... Different member takes on different role in this forum.... Unfortunately I'm a fool as PJ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-10 22:43:12 |Display all floors

Reply #21 caringhk's post

Common phenomena... Sometime such act cause turbulent scene..

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-12 05:34:56 |Display all floors

my reasons

I found the forum just accidentaly one night I was trying to find some information about the chinese habits since I was going to visit China .In the past I was completely ignorant about this country and to be honest I was also afraid .Everything was so different.The religion ,the habits ,the food ,people .
One day I met a friend and because of that friend who ws a chinese I started being interested in learning more and more about China.

The more I wasw informed the more I loved this country.
One day I decided to visit China ,started learning the language etc and now I must confess that China has occupied the best part of my heart.

When I came back from my trip I had decided to stop writing in the forum since I did not need any more information.

Pretty soon however I felt a deep inner need to communicate with the chinese .I was so far away from China which I loved it so much ,how could I cover that gap?

I will stop writing in the forum only for two reasons.First if this inner need of mine will be covered in a different way which I can not explain or if this inner need does not exist any more.
Both of them will be good for me to happen.Until then I hope to be with you.

:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 11:14:23 |Display all floors

Reply #25 xilaren's post

As you mentioned, through this platform, you could learn more about China and communicate with Chinese people here... Why not stay? See, a great majority of members here are willing to adhere to this forum. :)

And I'm glad to meet you here...Thanks for your real and good posts here....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 14:36:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-1-22 17:04
we believe

there are laowai ghosts,

eunuch ghosts,

gravely ill ghosts,

c  d ghosts,

gossipping ghosts

male fide ghosts

etc,

Shifu has been always fighting such ghosts....

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 14:42:51 |Display all floors

Reply #1 robertcheng's post

before you attain your great 100's,you might donate your account to this forum which would list it in a Museum.....

anyway,if I have time I will often roam around here~~:)

Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.