Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-7-6 16:18:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicrus at 2009-5-31 13:56

i don't know why she had to visit your families as much as you want... how many times did you visit hers?
and are you engaged or something???

you said you're a BBC, so that means your paren ...

i don't think she refuses to visit her bf's hourse is normal as Andy99 emphysised serveral times that she visited his hourse only twice in two years.As Chinese culture, it is polite to accept bf's parents' invitation when a big day as Christmas.

the problem is the boy loves the girl very much but the girl doesen't  feel the same, she is a little reluctant to build steady relation ship with the boy .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-6 16:55:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Andy99 at 2009-1-18 12:22
Hi,

I am a BBC (British Born Chinese) living in the UK and for about 2 years now I have been seeing my girlfriend which is from China (Shanghai). She came over to study and we have known each ot ...

old thread la..............

but seems u do not know that not married people esp. girls shld not visit parent just like that except for bigger occasions la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-7 09:36:24 |Display all floors
just ask her if she wanna get marry so far?if yes,there aren't any reasons to refuse seeing ur family.but if she don't wanna marry so early,that's y she refuse u.because in china,to meet eachother's family,mabe the meaning of get marry in near future.

and that just what i guess,u d better ask her,
hi,no shy ,just open eachother's heart and tell,
there will be not any obstacles exist.
:)
Aquarian★ミ

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-7-21 17:35:32 |Display all floors
i think it dose not have too much to do with Chinese Culture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-8-27 08:38:16 |Display all floors
Marked! I will come back to check this soon!thanks a lot.:-)
demande credit
immobilier simulation pret de france taux calcul
courtier
Une simulation credit immobiler de France
a faire un
pret.
demande
credit immobilier simulation pret de france taux calcul
courtier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 10:08:52 |Display all floors

good luck

I think you should talk to her properly, to properly solve the problem between you . Whether or not there are differences, communication is very important. I wish you good luck.
http://world-culture-research.org/c.asp?d=13953
Christmas is coming, sent a such a small gift, she would  be like it! Chocolate Oh, He He:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-12-5 09:36:34 |Display all floors

MINE

actually,what ur girlfriend said was right in some extent,but you're right,that is unbelievable that she came to ur house once a year

i'm from the south of the china,(i don‘t other place’s culture),if I were a boy,and I've  kept the relationship with a girl  I love for a long time,of course I am of the marriagebale age,even if my family don't ask me to back home with my love girl,she would probably ask me do the same thing as well,that ’s mean she will take me back home to see her parent!

obviously,i think this situation is quite strange,the girl usually very happy to heard this “invitation”,because it is like a “Official approval”,maybe you will get a further step on this relation,like get married something like this!

however,the time has changed ,people are different from what we think about ,maybe the youth think more about themselves ,they tend to be unwilling to do this!

but you should think about ,you ’d asked her so many time without any proper excuse ,as a man,you‘re quite great to be“adapted”to her as a man,she is a little bit egocentric(shanghai's girls are)!

but I still hope I could give you some help!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.