Author: Andy99

My Chinese Girlfriend Troubles. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-6-14 19:50:38 |Display all floors

edisonone.

There are 10's of thousands of divorced Chinese women over the age of about 35, many of them very attractive and i believe honest who dont appear to be wanted by your men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 01:25:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by edisonone at 2010-6-14 01:39
by no means am i practicing racism therefore please don't shoot me.

Just because you say it is not racism, does not mean it is not racism.  It sure as heck is!

You are extremely racist, ignorant and naive, with a poor understanding of how people interact.   I will assume that you are a troll and/or this is some big joke.   It has to be, because the generalizations you make about large groups of people are so far removed from reality, they don't even deserve a response anymore.  

Don't fan the flames people, don't feed the troll!

There are plenty of Chinese I know who would be deeply ashamed of your words.

[ Last edited by indiefan at 2010-6-15 01:28 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 05:17:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-14 03:50
There are 10's of thousands of divorced Chinese women over the age of about 35, many of them very attractive and i believe honest who dont appear to be wanted by your men.

You mean like these people? Man!!! They suck Big Time!
http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/0614/mil_21757.shtml
They qualify as insults to the Chinese community at large.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 05:56:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-6-14 03:50

i put it through a calculator @100,000/1.3000,000,000 and this is the number I came up with: 0.000007692307692307692 :) ...  

Whew!!! Looks like the numbers in my dormant for years penny stock portfolio... BTW, that number is factored against what's only the PRC... I presume that if Chinese the world over inclusive, then that number would differ even more exponentially -- to at least two more decimal points... http://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/0614/mil_21757.shtml ...  Thanking our lucky stars here :)...

And, O'h, true Chinese females don't fool around like that. One's considered classified as out castes however does :)
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-15 06:03:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by indiefan at 2010-6-14 09:25

Just because you say it is not racism, does not mean it is not racism.  It sure as heck is!

You are extremely racist, ignorant and naive, with a poor understanding of how people interact.   ...

Why does people cry "racist" when everything is about rights of a social group is beyond me...  Gosh!!!  It's so convienient to simply just castes a community's rights to speak up for itself "as racist" isn't it? I mean what about us -- the victim's -- rights???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-24 20:55:44 |Display all floors
in my point of view,in China girls seldom go to her boyfriend's family but it's strange that just once a year your girlfriend also refuse your suggestion,maybe she's not that into you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-6-25 04:54:03 |Display all floors

edisonone.

I could have a free choice from any number of your women up to 20 years younger than me ive proved it beyond doubt.  Im not rich and i dont look like Brad Pitt

Why do you think that might be ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.