Author: stephen26

we never learn [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-19 00:29:56 |Display all floors

why my people

I do not like anyone dropping bombs on any one, not in my name, or shooting, or gassing, using children as bombs, and making better and better ways to kill.
I have never felt any need to insult Chinese or any one else for that matter. it is adults who create hate, teach, indoctrinate, in the name of faith ,politics, greed, miss guided patriotism, (not to be confused with honest love for mother country), that does not mean I think country's do not need a force for self defence, just a shame that we have to. and the Chinese army proved it had compassion with the earth quake, but I only Know what friends have told me.  screwvenir  and petera you hate me before you Know me. you are free to feel the way you do. but is that all we have to look forward too. sorry to the little children, your world is not getting better, yet!  but  we must keep hope alive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 06:49:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2009-1-17 07:08 PM
Steve,your people are still raining bombs and depleted uranium and napalm and white phosphorous
and agent orange on children.And waging biological warfare.And openly advocating the creation of a s ...

also the radiation in depleted uranium last 5000 years.

but u give the jews 5 minutes on prime time tv, everything is forgiven.  steve seems to attempt the same.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 06:52:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-17 08:51 PM
How truly miserable some posters would be if Stephen's wish became reality!!!

but the jews and there western barbarian followings are already doing massive killing without hate.

seneca, r u also a jew?
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 06:56:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stephen26 at 2009-1-18 08:29 AM
I do not like anyone dropping bombs on any one, not in my name, or shooting, or gassing, using children as bombs, and making better and better ways to kill.
I have never felt any need to insult Ch ...

building and owning weapons of killing are the strongest expression of hate.  work on that first.

the jews should just do suicide bombings too.  then they have to learn to hate first.
ASIA UNIFICATION

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 07:13:59 |Display all floors
:)
As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-19 19:58:36 |Display all floors

Top Dogs

Stephen,the world is a savage and brutal place where dog eats dog and the law of the jungle prevails.In
this dog eat dog hell,your compatriots are the top dogs.They have savaged the rest of the pack and have
obtained control.Sentimental defence of the top dog is bizarre.Forget it and try something else.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.