Author: 242508

How do you think about netloving? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-3-13 12:18:07 |Display all floors
it existed with its reason...
but netlove is the precondition of the real love, which give the chance to know each other...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 13:00:35 |Display all floors
I belive that netlove can work but you also have to meet the more often the better. I think of love as having two parts compatability and
attraction or chemistry. With netlove you figure out compatability first and then meet to see if there is chemisty. In a normal relationship you figure out the chemistry first and then the compatability. You need both parts. I knew a couple that had great chemistry but got divorced
within a year of marrige. He was a morning person up at 4:30 in the morning even on his off days, she was a night person who didn't want to go to bed before midnight. Both said that sex was great and they loved each other but they couldn't live together.

[ Last edited by nsmike at 2009-3-12 11:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 05:02:28 |Display all floors
I was in one real online relationship, It started from one of those internet gaming sites, I always had a girl toon who wanted to play with me, I didnt mind but I didnt really think much of it, I couldnt even be sure it was really a girl. So I just concentrated on the game, she always wanted to get personal though and know more about me, Soon she wanted photos and then wanted phone calls then she wanted webcam chats and finally she wanted to meet up and date. So we did go out for about 6 months but I wouldnt move from my small town and she wouldnt move from the big city. So we broke up. I thought we could stay friends and I guess we still are but I don't here from her much and she didn't return my last email. Which is kind of sad. Might have been better If we had just remained friends. The whole experience was fun I guess though. We traveled across my country all one summer together and that was a blast.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-14 11:11:04 |Display all floors
start with dream
ended by reality

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.