Author: 242508

How do you think about netloving? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-24 14:58:44 |Display all floors
With internet love, I really believe it shall stay online, shall never get it into real life. That's just me.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 15:45:39 |Display all floors

Ya

Originally posted by linjian at 2009-1-16 17:54
It was more possible that she did not find her Mr. Right in you. Love is about give and take; when she finds what she wants to take from love is more than what you can give, such as good health, go ...

Ya, but I still think the Internet is a very good place to know new friends, and how will you friendship last and develop, it depends.

but love may not noble as linjian mentioned.

She will consider more on your wallet, good-looking.., height... ...

You too, he appereance... .. .. ...
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-29 19:58:43 |Display all floors
I now think netlove is just a fantasy,  people portray themselves at their best which is understandable but so often the reality is disapponting.  Photo's alone can be totally deceiving.

I think some people are looking for something that just doesn't exist   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-30 21:53:48 |Display all floors
In my opinion, netlove is not realisitic.  If you want to become lovers, you must date for sometime.  You may find you two may be not suitalble after meeting in reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 19:47:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linjian at 2009-1-16 17:54
It was more possible that she did not find her Mr. Right in you. Love is about give and take; when she finds what she wants to take from love is more than what you can give, such as good health, go ...

how right you are

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-7 19:52:20 |Display all floors
It is a small possibility event, in my point of view...
Originally posted by auchengyu at 2009-1-16 13:39
very normal. and happens all the time.
but no matter what, when you guys want to develop a real relationship you SHOULD go outside and meet eachother.
(after seeing picture and webcam first I rec ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-13 12:10:59 |Display all floors
All love between boys and girls are base on communication, I do not believe fall in love on one sight. Internet is a communicate platform, so netloving come up normally.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.