Views: 8444|Replies: 24

How do you think about netloving? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-16 11:08:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 13:39:36 |Display all floors
very normal. and happens all the time.
but no matter what, when you guys want to develop a real relationship you SHOULD go outside and meet eachother.
(after seeing picture and webcam first I recommend)

But if she wants to go back as a normal internet friend..  means that she might has changed her thoughts or is in love with someone else... anyhow. a real meeting is needed in order to call you two lovers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 17:54:37 |Display all floors
It was more possible that she did not find her Mr. Right in you. Love is about give and take; when she finds what she wants to take from love is more than what you can give, such as good health, good appearance, sense of humor, and fat wallet, she goes and gives you some cheap comfort of being net friend.

Love is never abstract, and never noble as it deceivingly seems to be.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 23:35:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 242508 at 2009-1-16 11:08
we heard lots stories about netlove .actually i don't believe that before.but recently i am doing ,at first we talk everything and we talked very happy.these days we know eachother more and i want  ...

Mutuality is the key word in the affair of the heart!

One-way love affair is a dead-end street!       :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 23:50:23 |Display all floors
give time for her. do not force her. don't force other's mind.
let it be the way it should be.

good luck  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 11:54:46 |Display all floors
good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 21:32:08 |Display all floors
nothing's wrong about netlove.
but very few people found the right one.
i met a guy and we met for once,we liked each other.and when i can finally be sure that he really likes me,during one of our conversation i realized that he never wanted to be bf and gf(i guess he dont need a friend either,cuz he mentioned that before...),his reason is he never plan anything,u cant plan feelings or emotions.and he never plan with girls,maybe we can develop a long term relationship or maybe not.....actually i just asked for 2 meetings so i can know him better,is there anything wrong about that?!he actually just want to move me into his bed......sigh.....i know casual sex is normal these days....but it's my first time,how can i give it to someone i dont really know about?!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry.........just ur topic reminds me of my experience.......
anyway,i still think there would be someone who's serious,but it might be hard to find(i usually think guys r less serious......but seems like u met a play girl.....sigh.....)

[ Last edited by yechenjie at 2009-1-18 09:33 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.