Author: xilaren

can you be like one family with some of your friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-1 13:33:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-31 04:09

Oh yes.Nobody could ever imagine that there are women like her.The worst of all is that if you see her you will think that she is the most honest woman on earth.
A really good lesson for me.

she is an unbelievable women for sure.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-2-2 05:11:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 12:42

as it says "once you lose something one day, you only realize to cherish how treasurable it is."

so, we should cherish everything surrounding us before it will disappe ...

Oh yes I agree.Nobody is taken for granted .This is a big mistake.She thought that my love for her would be enough to support all her vicious behaviour.She could not believe that I wpuld become judgemental to her when I learned reality.
The procedure to forget our friendship and get rid of her sentimentally it was not easy ,I had to mourn much about it.I was in mourning just because I lost the friend who I thought she had been.
That is why I do not come back to her friendship.Such a mourning for nothing?Such a mourning for a vicious woman?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 05:15:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-2-1 13:33

she is an unbelievable women for sure.

You can not even imagine.Now I know.If you see a woman who looks quiet and innocent ,be carefulShe may hide a really dark inner world .
You have nothing to be afraid of a woman who talks a lot and shows her real person.
Sly women and fake ones do not talk ,try to look naive and innocent ,just because they want to hide their real person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 05:24:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-2-1 13:35

The toughest lessons in the moral classes of life are those provided by our own relatives and friends.
It is a universally-made mistake for people to blindly trust their next-of kin and their ...

I can not change my feelings towards a person who I have about his past on the condition that this person had talked about that bad records and showed that he repented about it.
If he continued to be the same and faked it ,I would try to make him change .
If I did not manage then I would stay away from him ,even from a close relative.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 10:43:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-2-2 05:15

You can not even imagine.Now I know.If you see a woman who looks quiet and innocent ,be carefulShe may hide a really dark inner world .
You have nothing to be afraid of a woman who talks a l ...

i know you mean.
so, at some extent, it's very lucky for us all to make sincere friends in life, right?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-2 15:33:25 |Display all floors

can you be like one family with some of your friends

Yes, only when it comes to my best friends.
It feels good to have some of your friends added into your family list. These friends don't have to be your soul mates or something like that, but they do have to be warm-hearted, upright,sincere and open to you. They deserve your trust to confide every sad story that happens to you. And at any time you are in trouble, they will never hesitate to give their hands to you.
In our lifetime, there could be many friends, but only small part count. Things change,people change,but those best friend never.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-3 07:20:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2009-2-2 15:33
Yes, only when it comes to my best friends.
It feels good to have some of your friends added into your family list. These friends don't have to be your soul mates or something like that, but they  ...

oh yes ,you have completely understood me and I totally agree with you:handshake

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.