Author: xilaren

can you be like one family with some of your friends [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-28 20:20:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-1-28 17:58
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-27 05:03

When I heard all that I tried to double check  it and unfortunately they were all confirmed.

it was another sad story to r ...

There is much information missing from this story of mine.I would need four pages of the forum to explain and it would be tiring.
Of course I followed a hard procedure until I confirmed everything.
Be sure that I searched a lot and Ifound out the truth.
I will be short telling you only a few words.

When the couple divorced ,then a lot of people visited my husband's office and told him that they knew very well about the wife's behaviour but they did not dare to reveal us since we were close friends and also the husband had baptised my son.,
They were people who used to live in the same neighbourhood with the wife before she got married.
In addition the husband revealed us many stories about  his wife which he did not want to reveal us since he did not want to destoy my friendship with his wife.

So many years after their separation of course the husband who is my son's godfather has kept visiting my house and we are in close contact with him.His behaviour is absolutely wonderful.
He never got married again ,scared of the women ,while the ex-wife ,she got married with another doctor
who she had as a boyfriend for some years while married and she had not revealed me anything although we were very close.
The new husband was a powerful guy not as sensitive as the ex one.He sent her to hell immediately when he found out her real face.

we  have spent many nights awake listening to the husbands problems.This woman is the devil converted to a woman.
She is such a good actress ,that nobody can ever suspect her.
Last week it was the husband's birthday so I visited him with my husband and son.To my astonishement she was there to celebrate with him
This woman has no principles ,she behaved to me like nothing had happened.She had told me so heavy words against me  in the past because I did not support her and now she dares to pretend that everything is normal.
The worst of all is that the stupid ex husband allowed her to participate in his birthday party,

Then she talked to me for a minute in private that she was very sad I have never invited her  to my house saying that she wants very much to be friends again as we used to be.
HAHAHA to be a friend with the devil ,my goodness better jump out of the window.
In the past I was justified because I was ignorant.Now I have no excuses.

To be honest sometimes I mentioned to my chioldren that perhaps it is rude to behave like that to her and that maybe to invite her for lunch once is not that bad.
My daughter and my son became so furious that I do not dare to talk about it again.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 20:26:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-1-28 18:03
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-28 17:30

a bastard like to use the woman who is capable and able. I was used by a bastard like that.
unfortunately,that wasn't enough,he tal ...

I understand your situation very well.I can feel your anger.You are right.That guy of yours is like the woman friend of mine.Do get get cofused.In my case the husband was the victim not the woman.
In your case you were the innocent and he was the evil.Truth comes to face one day soon.These people who are liars get their  punishment on earth ,do not worry .
This ex friend of mine ,suffers a lot now because she has no husband ,her children do not trespect her and also she lost me who I was her only friend .I saw how sad she was talking to me.
I told her that my feelings are now frozen towards her .She told me to forget and forgive her.I answered of course I forgive you but I can not forget.

Listen to something.When you love your friend and she hurts you so deeply then you can not love her again for a second time.You lick your wounds ,it takes time to be cured but you do not make the same mistake again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-29 10:43:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-28 20:26

I understand your situation very well.I can feel your anger.You are right.That guy of yours is like the woman friend of mine.Do get get cofused.In my case the husband was the victim not the w ...

well, I did not know there is this kind of woman in life who cheating all the time.
Life is a book and a lesson for everybody.

cheer up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-31 04:09:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-1-29 10:43

well, I did not know there is this kind of woman in life who cheating all the time.
Life is a book and a lesson for everybody.

cheer up!

Oh yes.Nobody could ever imagine that there are women like her.The worst of all is that if you see her you will think that she is the most honest woman on earth.
A really good lesson for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 12:42:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2009-1-26 19:07
Xilaren
I agreed with you, these “family” members should be loyal, trust worthy, supportive, open-minded without care their status or appearance.

I have very few friends that I can considerat ...

as it says "once you lose something one day, you only realize to cherish how treasurable it is."

so, we should cherish everything surrounding us before it will disappear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 13:09:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-27 04:17

Hi Force_one.

I am happy when reasonable people like you agree with me.
Your story has really moved me a lot especially because your behaviour and reactions remind me of my reactions in s ...

as it says "once u lose someone one day, u only can realize how to cherish it."
so we should cherish everything we own currently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-1 13:23:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-28 17:26

Oh yes you are right.I could never imagine that people can be hidden so much. To such an extent ,never.After that experience I test every friendship a lot by watching and observing well befor ...

u are right, xilanren,
life teach us how to realize and identify the personality of people surrounding us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.