Author: xilaren

can you be like one family with some of your friends [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-27 22:12:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-27 04:17

Hi Force_one.

I am happy when reasonable people like you agree with me.
Your story has really moved me a lot especially because your behaviour and reactions remind me of my reactions in s ...

Hi Xilaren
Regrets, sometimes we will carry the regrets for years
it's my case
he was a good guy, his weakness, he was easy to fall in others people's bad habits
the gf was a lazy woman with no any sense of responsability in life and he was influenced by her
The girl was pregnant already when he said good bye to me but i didn't know. That was the reason they moved to Florida to start a new life. He became a responsable person and wanted to be a good father.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-27 22:58:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2009-1-27 22:12

Hi Xilaren
Regrets, sometimes we will carry the regrets for years
it's my case
he was a good guy, his weakness, he was easy to fall in others people's bad habits
the gf was a lazy woman wit ...

I see.He was a good guy .In my case the woman had always been evil and sly.
Even if she loves me and has got friendly feelings for me I do not want any relationship with sly people who deceive others and are liars and manipulative.This is a big difference between your friend and my ex-friend
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-27 23:41:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-27 22:58

I see.He was a good guy .In my case the woman had always been evil and sly.
Even if she loves me and has got friendly feelings for me I do not want any relationship with sly people who deceive o ...

Yeah, similar stories but different behaviors, different people, my friend was good guy but badly influenced, your friend  was really evil and that kind of people who were a mask just to take advantage of whoever they find in their ways, without measuring the consequences.
She simply wore a perfect mask. Seems  she never will change. Keep away of her, she easily could involve you in some of her future messes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 17:26:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-28 13:00
Loyalty should never be thought of as existing of its own accord; we have to constantly do maintenance work. That in itself implies residual distrust remains, and has to be overcome on a regular ba ...

Oh yes you are right.I could never imagine that people can be hidden so much. To such an extent ,never.After that experience I test every friendship a lot by watching and observing well before I trust them
I got the best and worst lesson in my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 17:30:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2009-1-27 23:41

Yeah, similar stories but different behaviors, different people, my friend was good guy but badly influenced, your friend  was really evil and that kind of people who were a mask just to take a ...

She could not influence me and you know why?Because she knew my beliefs so she did not dare to suggest me any evil or suspicious deeds.
Now I know who she is and of course I do not want any connection with her even if she is considered my son's godmother .I am friendly to her when I meet her but nothing more.No phone calls ,no visits.
My children also have warned me that if I ever bring her in the house they are going to be rude to her haha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 17:58:12 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-27 05:03

When I heard all that I tried to double check  it and unfortunately they were all confirmed.

it was another sad story to read ,but how can you believe the husband while not wife when the time they wanted to have divorce? how you check the woman in a short time to proove all the words from a ex husband?

a friendship needs time and proof by your own eyes not the words from others. so sad...for you and for her...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 18:03:21 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-28 17:30

a bastard like to use the woman who is capable and able. I was used by a bastard like that.
unfortunately,that wasn't enough,he talked bad about me behind and even call my bf saying how bad I am...
It was  a real hard time for me...

finally,all the proof shows the bastard is a big mouth and lier.
his purpose is to destroy me as long as he can not have me...
I believe what he did to me deserves a severe punishment from the God in heaven..
I know that day comes soon..:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.