Views: 8084|Replies: 42

can you be like one family with some of your friends [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-15 22:48:15 |Display all floors
Like social human beings we all have got many friends.We are not equal to all of them however ,some of them are very best friends and some of them are  so good friends that we consider them as a part of our family.

I have a small circle of friends who are part of this family.
It is not difficult to be a member of this family but it is not easy as well.

To be part of the family there are some suppositions.
First  and most important supposition is to be real and yourself.People who are sly or wear a mask or hide their real motivations and feelings have no chance to be part of this family.

Second you have to be modest.People who are arrogant or selfish are not included in this family.

In addition ,you have to be loyal ,trust worthy ,supportive ,open-minded ,to be happy with others happiness and sad with their sadness.You have to be ready to help the family.

Entering this family and becoming one part of it ,you do not have to be rich or beautiful.
Appearance and money do not count.

You will be tested for a long time before you become part of the family.
How can we be sure that somebody is not wearing a mask ,that is trustworthy ,that has got all the above characteristics?It takes time.

I want all the members of this small circle  ofthe family to love each otther and to meet each other .We are a family you see,we need to be like brothers and sisters.I love my friends to meet one another.

Mistakes are allowed ,as we all make mistakes ,the family always forgives  if you ask for forgiveness on the condition that there was no purpose to do harm to the family.

Once you get into this family then you will stay for ever .Once you get out you have nochance to be allowed to enter again.

The m embers of the family are not only greek people.They are also people from foreign countries as well.They are from China ,from canada ,from  spain ,Italy ,sweden ,England ,France ,germany ,Denmark.

Some people were wearing a mask ,they deceived me ,it has happened four times .They were all greek.
They stayed out of the family ,they were never forgiven  although they asked and begged.
Wearing a mask is the worst fault.The family will never forgive .

Tell me please are you  like one family with some very good friends of yours?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 12:50:27 |Display all floors
it must be write by yourself,  i think.
for sure, i wish all the close friends could get together as the one family. as time goes by, it's really diffcult to do that for they went to other place for one or another reason. what's worse, the conmunication between us are becoming less and less as the distance became longer and longer. so sad when i thought that.
what's more, who can tell me what i can do to avoid it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 17:58:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-15 22:48
Like social human beings we all have got many friends.We are not equal to all of them however ,some of them are very best friends and some of them are  so good friends that we consider them as a pa ...

You are right
Is not difficult but is not easy in reality
but
you are our BEST FAMILY member of the forum :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 18:11:40 |Display all floors

PLEASE adopt me if you can...

i can B like whatever you want me B llike...and again free of charge  

BTW...good morning to y'all (5 o'clock in the early saturday morning & it's only 5F/-2C degrees...could use some body heat right now)  

*i wannabe a part of that nuclear family if i can  

[ Last edited by NYChinatown at 2009-1-17 05:12 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 18:18:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-1-17 18:11
i can B like whatever you want me B llike...and again free of charge  

BTW...good morning to y'all (5 o'clock in the early saturday morning & it's only 5F/-2C degrees...could use som ...

What a offer

u still didnt get  a life???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 18:52:34 |Display all floors

why get a LIFE when somebody can build one 4 me...

Originally posted by twotobe at 2009-1-17 05:18

What a offer

u still didnt get  a life???

you dont hear the auction xilaren just put it out OR you're so jealous that i might B the one 4 her  

BTW...i look really cute when i'm havin my milk & cookies (my EX used 2 say that 'bout me)  :o

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-17 21:34:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frances_zhao at 2009-1-17 12:50
it must be write by yourself,  i think.
for sure, i wish all the close friends could get together as the one family. as time goes by, it's really diffcult to do that for they went to other place f ...

I do not manage the communication between them all the times.Most of the times I do.Even my greek friends with the chinese.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.