Author: greatlady

What is the best of you? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-15 04:25:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greatlady at 2009-1-14 13:47
more often I review myself,the bad and the good sides of myself.when sb doing sth particularly I would think what will I do if I were her or his situation? As a human being,I made some mistakes or  ...

I show my real self for one and special reason.I want people to respect and love me as I am .The real me.Not a fake one.
\When I realise that somebody is hiding his real self  ,oh I run away miles.......
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 17:07:27 |Display all floors

Reply #22 xilaren's post

But many people have to ware the mask when working or being life.

In life it is easy for me to do,but when working I seem to change another one,seriously and strictly.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 18:02:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2009-1-15 17:07
But many people have to ware the mask when working or being life.

In life it is easy for me to do,but when working I seem to change another one,seriously and strictly.

I see what you mean  and I completely agree.Of course my own behaviour is adapted according to what and who I have to face.This is reasonable ,this is our obligation ,we have to behave according to the circumstances.I do not behave in my work as I behave in my house.
This does not mean that I show a different face.This does not mean that I hide my real character.

What I mean here is that although I adapt my behaviour ,I do not hide my character traits.
Even in my house my behavio0ur is not always the same.If I am sad I do not talk and laugh as I do when I am happy.But this is behaviour which changes ,the real character remains stable and clear to everybody.
You can judge me ,you can criticise me ,you can hate or love me.This is me .
I do not want to hide anything.This is not honest.I really hate to do it and I feel disgusted when people do that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 23:46:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-15 18:02

I see what you mean  and I completely agree.Of course my own behaviour is adapted according to what and who I have to face.This is reasonable ,this is our obligation ,we have to behave accord ...

if only every one could stay true to themselves at most of time and try to behave appropriately on specific occasions...it would be less misunderstanding and smoother communication

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 00:21:59 |Display all floors

BEST 4 me is not to have the BEST...

'casue i couldnt really could afford it these days...maybe 2nd best or even 3rd best there is  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 04:58:39 |Display all floors
the best : solar technology goes africa, make it free trial and a huge snowball system to technology and installation, payment is
free, yes or later later, it doesn't matter, or europ or China, and China is more fast and europ is always messy so .....

huge solar islands can solve the problem of clean water, cooking without wood resources, and the streetlights make reading at
night possible, thats so easy.....Gan Bei !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 05:09:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-1-16 00:21
'casue i couldnt really could afford it these days...maybe 2nd best or even 3rd best there is  

If you are lucky she may fall in love with you and have her free ....Good luck ...:lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.