Author: joycehuai

beautiful wife [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-17 22:29:38 |Display all floors
but what can you do for your wife?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 22:34:27 |Display all floors

can you agree with me?

infact,each people holds different views about  the stanrd of goods wife.no matter how the girl's appearance,
school record,family background etc,if you really love her,she is just  the best for you.as for me,i believe kindness,
tenderness,good nature are the basic and necesary   elements. the most important one is that the lover also really
love you,then where you  lie in,succes or failure,safeness  or danger,healthy or disease,she will never give up you,
leave off you,contrarily,support you confirmedly.the one like that,,is just  the best wife in my dream.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 22:41:04 |Display all floors

can you agree with me?

infact,each people holds different views about  the stanrd of good wife.no matter how the girl's appearance,
school record,family background etc are ,if you really love her,she is just  the best for you.as for me,i believe kindness,
tenderness,good nature are the basic and necesary   elements. the most important one is that the lover also really
love you,then where you  lie in,succes or failure,safeness  or danger,healthy or disease,she will never give up you,
leave off you,contrarily,support you confirmedly.the one like that,,is just  the best wife in my dream.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 23:26:13 |Display all floors
Given that there are many good wives and husbands in North America

Is there any marital relationship issue in North America?

How serious are those issues?

How do people explain the high divorce rate and high incident rate of domestic violence in North America?

For your information

Spousal violence in 2005 was at 7% in Canada

Is 7% spousal violence acceptable?

Too low?

Too high?

What do you think?

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 23:40:59 |Display all floors
Only men assault their partners?...Only men are abusers?

A leading authority on domestic violence is Professor Murray Straus, professor of Sociology and Co-Director of Family Research Laboratory at the University of New Hampshire.  In the mid-seventies, Dr. Straus and his colleagues made the disturbing discovery that women physically assault their partners in marital, cohabiting, and dating relationships as often as men assault their partners.

Thirty years following the controversy, the overwhelming accumulation of evidence, from more than one hundred studies, continues to show approximately equal assault ratios between men and women.  Also, the explosion of marital and family therapy has brought clinical psychologists face-to-face with the assaults by both parties, as compared to biased data provided by shelters for battered women, claiming that only men were abusers.

What do you think the issue about violence against men by their "beautiful" wives at home?          :)

Common in China? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 01:39:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by frances_zhao at 17-1-2009 14:29
but what can you do for your wife?

Do you really have trouble thinking of things ??

Try...
•        Show her endless respect,
•        Love her bad points,
•        Pour constant small attentions on her,
•        Behave in a manner that confirms you will not betray her trust,
•        Live to the spirit of your bond rather than the letter of the law,
•        Respect her name when she is not there,
•        Respect her family and heritage,
•        Be quick to compliment and slow to criticise,
•        Forgive her for her mistakes,
•        Encourage her to do well by giving her praise for all she does,
•        Tell her you love her without waiting for special occasions,
•        Take her out to dinner for no reason,
•        Never be divisive in trying to get your way,
•        Accepting her point of view is not yours always,
•        Not giving her a list of chores that are designated to be her responsibility,
•        Remembering that the child is yours also and that you should change as many smelly nappies as her,
•        Remember she is a woman and will want things that seem totally irrelevant and accept them as important without understanding why.
•        Remembering she has anxieties and fears and remembering to take time to listen long enough to find out what they are,
•        Accepting she will change her mind, sometimes several times on the same issue.
•        Remembering you have many bad habits too and trying to minimise the annoyance factor of them.
•        Remembering that as your wife she does in fact own half of everything and not making important decisions without her consent.
•        Remembering sex is not a one sided affair,
•        Try every day to ‘catch her doing something RIGHT’,
•        Buy her a small bunch of flowers and make no noise about it.
•        Send her a big bunch of flowers at her place of work on special occasions.
•        Send her 2 valentines cards.
•        Write her small love letters and leave them in her shoes to find when she wakes up,

That should do to start, then you can work on being a good husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-18 10:54:43 |Display all floors

Hi, I should learn the above tips very carefully!!

Hi,

I should learn the above tips very carefully!!

Peter
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.