- Registration time
- Last login
- Online time
- 93 Hour
- Reading permission
Originally posted by frances_zhao at 17-1-2009 14:29
but what can you do for your wife?
Do you really have trouble thinking of things ??
• Show her endless respect,
• Love her bad points,
• Pour constant small attentions on her,
• Behave in a manner that confirms you will not betray her trust,
• Live to the spirit of your bond rather than the letter of the law,
• Respect her name when she is not there,
• Respect her family and heritage,
• Be quick to compliment and slow to criticise,
• Forgive her for her mistakes,
• Encourage her to do well by giving her praise for all she does,
• Tell her you love her without waiting for special occasions,
• Take her out to dinner for no reason,
• Never be divisive in trying to get your way,
• Accepting her point of view is not yours always,
• Not giving her a list of chores that are designated to be her responsibility,
• Remembering that the child is yours also and that you should change as many smelly nappies as her,
• Remember she is a woman and will want things that seem totally irrelevant and accept them as important without understanding why.
• Remembering she has anxieties and fears and remembering to take time to listen long enough to find out what they are,
• Accepting she will change her mind, sometimes several times on the same issue.
• Remembering you have many bad habits too and trying to minimise the annoyance factor of them.
• Remembering that as your wife she does in fact own half of everything and not making important decisions without her consent.
• Remembering sex is not a one sided affair,
• Try every day to ‘catch her doing something RIGHT’,
• Buy her a small bunch of flowers and make no noise about it.
• Send her a big bunch of flowers at her place of work on special occasions.
• Send her 2 valentines cards.
• Write her small love letters and leave them in her shoes to find when she wakes up,
That should do to start, then you can work on being a good husband.