Author: joycehuai

beautiful wife [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-17 09:20:36 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by joycehuai at 2009-1-13 13:58
what are international standards of wife?
once i tolk with my roommats about our parenters in  the future. one of our topics was that if a girl was beautiful , weather she could be a wonderful wif ... [/quot]

I think there are no internaional standards of the wife.
  If u want to be somebody's wife in the future, u needn't follow the so-called standards. Hundres of people have hundreds of Hamlet, and hundreds of men have hundreds of wife.
  The most important thing is that a wife should be a wife, not a servant.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 09:21:28 |Display all floors
agreeable and kind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 09:39:19 |Display all floors
Um...for me...based from past experiences...

I enjoy a wife that cooks WITH me. My last girlfriend and I would cook together in the kitchen "babe I need the shrimp now"..ok you take over I'll start cleaning some of the dishes....so much fun, very intimate and good for the soul and relationship, its something I actually miss the most.

Open, kind, loving...I dont need a wife to do my every bidding, to be honest I like a completley mutual relationship...my word is not over hers nor hers over mine. I find this brings some spice into life and keeps everyone happy. It's how my relationships have always been and usually failed cause somebody goes on a power tangent. Usually a woman though will take lead of things like cooking at times and cleaning just cause there just more organized and together haha

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 11:09:13 |Display all floors
what is the standard of good husband should be ?

Just earn money to support the family ?  Then the wife should be at advantage of their career at any time support their husband 's.

What is the reason be ?
image.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 15:03:41 |Display all floors
just about feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 17:59:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by snowgirl@2009 at 17-1-2009 03:09
what is the standard of good husband should be ?

Just earn money to support the family ?  Then the wife should be at advantage of their career at any time support their husband 's.

What is th ...

You have a point - frequently its us men who are less thoughtful, less interested in the day to day building of the marriage and take for granted all the things that are done for us without a single word of thanks or a compliment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 21:52:36 |Display all floors
a charming girl should be independent  and have her own  idea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.