Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 15:20:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2009-1-16 13:02

u said when his body is hungry, right?

quite right, iguess

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 16:09:33 |Display all floors

i hope my wife is beautiful

i hope my wife is beautiful, but in fact ,it is difficult for us to find a  pretty wife.
first,money is very important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 22:02:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joycehuai at 2009-1-13 13:58
what are international standards of wife?
once i tolk with my roommats about our parenters in  the future. one of our topics was that if a girl was beautiful , weather she could be a wonderful wif ...

All wives are beautiful in their husbands' eyes at least for the first few months or years

Some are exceptions!

Their beauty can last for a life time!      :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 22:47:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by magicmoon01 at 2009-1-13 23:00
good at cooking, doing homework, and pamper the husband like if he is the king in the palace !
from the Arab perspective the wife should do all of this and even washing clothes if there is no
wa ...
Miss morroco may be where ever family have less incom this problem is   there. Wife and husband
try to save money. basically it is not wife responsibility to cook and clean but if one of wife/husband is not serving or cant find good job then he do it volunteerly to save family money. but where ever dont have financial  problem they keep servants  to take care. you have better to choose husband having good income. Even if he is Arabi or Ajami you will have no problem. Wish you have husband of your choice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 23:02:25 |Display all floors
i think the girl should support his hubby's career anytime if she try to be a good wife. beautiful or not  is not important.

in my opinion, different person hold different standard about the topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-17 08:22:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wgl at 16-1-2009 04:26
support her husband ,do well housework  and bring up her child .

Wow you folks are seriously sexist !
Is it possible women are not objects to be the attention of their husbands lust when he so thinks so, a cook, child minder and personal slave the rest of the time.

A wife should be someone who makes you laugh is your best friend and someone who her husband enjoys seeing be a success in her own right - now I understand why there was a blog started THE REASON I WANT A WESTERN GUY yeah a bit of marital freedom and respect.

Most western guys would expect serious trouble if they said to their wives they expected them to "support her husband ,do well housework  and bring up her child ", on a bad day a kick in the nuts would follow too !

GUYS HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT ALL THESE GIRLS WHO ARE GRADUATING FROM UNIVERSITY MIGHT FANCY A BIT OF LIBERATION FROM THESE SEXIST VALUES?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.