Author: johnnymarr

Please dont behave like an arrogant prick when you are in China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-24 15:07:36 |Display all floors
Some of them just cannot help but to be pricks...!

I think I need some refreshment of white trash in China..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-24 20:39:03 |Display all floors
Some of them are just pricks no matter where they go, its quite annoying, i agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 19:13:56 |Display all floors
Its interesting you can just write words like 'pricks' on here,  on English websites stuff like that is censored and appears like this ****** write it too often and they ban you   

Anyway whilst im here somebody tell me a decent hotel in Beijing to stay for couple of weeks in July and what the rates are thanks.
Picture 044 (2).JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-25 20:22:23 |Display all floors
Ok so this just became a "tell me wehre a hotel is and heres my photo so i can hopefully get laid"....you are going to fail old man! fail you shall!...

now that i think about it...please dont behave like an arrogant prick when here in china grandpa...old men dancing with young girls has grossed me out enough in clubs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-26 19:44:03 |Display all floors
The expression on this grandpa's face is quite scary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 12:44:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Cromwell at 2009-1-25 06:13
Its interesting you can just write words like 'pricks' on here,  on English websites stuff like that is censored and appears like this ****** write it too often and they ban you   

Anyway w ...

Dude! If you can't read the writing on your hat patch then you are way too close to the camera. Back off a few yards / meters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-28 12:59:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnnymarr at 2009-1-12 00:55
First of all, i am no racist by any means.  I definitely welcome all you foreigners coming here and countribute to our economics. Secondly, I dont have any weird complex/hatred against foreigners s ...

Did this happen in China? Sounds like something that would happen here in America. In any case please disregard them. Not every American is an arrogant a$$h0l3.  Although unfortunately most that go to night clubs are.

I have been to China before and 残say for a fact that how the Chinese people treat foreigners is completely opposite how Americans treat them. Missed the Olympics but, looking forward to visiting again in October. I want to be there for the 60 year anniversary of the 国庆节

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.