Author: xilaren

sweet anticipation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-15 23:35:58 |Display all floors

insomnia...

I hate it although many a time I can't sleep well with things( exciting or terrifying....)on my mind:)

But the consequence is not good..i mean...for me to have sound sleep is very important but when I can't, especially for things that are just too nice to be put into peace..haha:)

sweet burden~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 03:25:46 |Display all floors

we're so afraid of FREQUENT visitor...

Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-15 09:55

I have no problem.I can stay either in a house or in a hotel.Staying in a hotel gives you much freedom.There are friends however who come from Canada or Europe just to spend their time with m ...

the next thing you know those people not only stop bringing no gifts with 'em... but they just go right ahead and help themselves to your place whenever they're near by the aegean sea  

*i'd change my address if i were you, xilaren...just 2B safer you know  

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-16 05:07:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NYChinatown at 2009-1-16 03:25

the next thing you know those people not only stop bringing no gifts with 'em... but they just go right ahead and help themselves to your place whenever they're near by the aegean sea  :l ...

Come on .I have no problem.The more often they come the better for me.I do not need gifts.Their visit is the best gift.

Oh yes I like them to help themselves.To feel at home.

Let's be humorous a little bit.When visitors come I leave them at my home while I go to the agean sea to have holidays and relax haha.Ok I AM JOKING.:lol;P
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 05:30:21 |Display all floors

why you have to pick up the slack...

Originally posted by xilaren at 1/15/09 04:07 PM

Come on .I have no problem.The more often they come the better for me.I do not need gifts.Their visit is the best gift.

Oh yes I like them to help themselves.To feel at home.

Let's be h ...

dunno why you have to recycle my garbage for me  

lets B honest to each other now...the fancy hotels dont even offer amendities like fancy little soap bars, no more hotel logo towel; where do people get 'em for free...your free hotel at home   :lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 05:39:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-1-16 05:30

dunno why you have to recycle my garbage for me  

lets B honest to each other now...the fancy hotels dont even offer amendities like fancy little soap bars, no more hotel logo to ...

ok when you come I will send you to a hotel ,no worries ;P;P:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 05:53:37 |Display all floors

NO no no and i kno which door to RING...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-16 17:49:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-1-16 05:53

ok be sure that it is the right one and let me know before coming so I wiil in the house and not in China

;P;P

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.