Author: xilaren

sweet anticipation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-15 18:28:37 |Display all floors
i  have  no  son  and  girl,i  am  isolated.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2009-1-15 20:27:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2009-1-15 18:28
i  have  no  son  and  girl,i  am  isolated.

why isolated?You have your wife.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 20:38:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2009-1-10 18:26
It has happened to me many times to have invited friends who live in Europe or america and stay with me for a few days.
The feelings I experience when I wait for their arrival is something I can n ...

The exciment to see our love ones is incredible
I starting to have that feeling counting the days to see my daughter and my parents, this past christmas i didn't have the chance to visit them, but now i know the days will pass quickly waiting that moment to see them again.
Yeah, the same feelings repeat and repeat each time it happen, hug, kisses and the satisfaction to see them well after certain time, just wonderful
Xilaren, enjoy your son's experiences, i know he will have a lot to tell u about China,
Cheerssss

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 22:01:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2009-1-15 20:38

I starting to have that feeling counting the days to see my daughter and my parents, this past christmas i didn't have the chance to visit them, ...

Hi Force_one.You have been absent from the forum for a long time.Your answers have alsways been wise and useful to us.

I am so sorry to hear that you did not meet your daughter this Christmas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 22:04:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2009-1-15 20:38

I starting to have that feeling counting the days to see my daughter and my parents, this past christmas i didn't have the chance to visit them, ...

He has not stopped talking to me about China. He knows that I enjoy  a lot to hear his experiences there.:handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 22:22:45 |Display all floors

americans are more than POLITE...

Originally posted by xilaren at 1/15/09 05:16 AM

In Greece it is very polite to have somebody in your house.Even when my house was small ,We gave our beds to friend to sleep and we slept in the sofa or maybe using a matress and sleeping on  ...

we usually check in at the local hotel/motel before we let you know that we're in town so you dont bother with your busy mind/schedule.  i DONT stay in my relatives homes when i visit 'em in VNM nor CHN (cost me even more if i plan to do that...easy come & easy go)  

BTW...in america, we love to use the phrase, WHY BOTHER  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-15 22:55:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2009-1-15 22:22

we usually check in at the local hotel/motel before we let you know that we're in town so you dont bother with your busy mind/schedule.  i DONT stay in my relatives homes when i visit 'em in VN ...

I have no problem.I can stay either in a house or in a hotel.Staying in a hotel gives you much freedom.There are friends however who come from Canada or Europe just to spend their time with me.
If they stay in a hotel it will very expensive for them then they will not come to Greece.
Having the accommodation free makes our friends easier to come and visit us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.