Author: changzhou007

Noname ... ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-7 11:52:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by languagetips at 2009-1-7 11:50
I didn't delete the thread and thank you for reminding. I'm connecting the tech department to figure out the problem. Sorry for any inconvenience. You are welcome and your postings and suggestions, ...

You are so nice.

Thank you for caring about this issue. hehe , thanks for your support and help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 11:54:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2009-1-7 11:52
my post  is deleted again right here right now by  this son of a  bitch ,if you like,delete this again. You deserve to go to hell !

Don't be so extreme. I always put a post, and after several minutes later it will appear. So be patient. Your post will appear later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 12:24:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2009-1-7 11:54

Don't be so extreme. I always put a post, and after several minutes later it will appear. So be patient. Your post will appear later.

sister ,I'm not extreme,my post are gone together with the reply with changzhou right now. I'm not lying. It can occasionally occure a mistake ,but won't at odds like this. If my post disappear owe to technical problem,why changzhou's reply to me is gone too.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 12:26:12 |Display all floors
and I bet my 14# post will disappear soon ,if you are not convinced,let  us wait and see!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 12:37:15 |Display all floors
in this forum,I'm proved that we are not free to tell sth,our words ,our comments,our voices ,our thoughts can be deleted anytime  with no reasons.We don't speak ill of the government,the authority in this thread,we just talk about our life,our English learning ,which don't harm any party.What the hell is the point to delete this thread randomly/If it's done by someone,I will say you are a fascist,dictator in this bbs,your action should be condemned .If you are not speaking on behalf of any party,you are at least not  qualified to manage this bbs for your wrongdoings.You should resign and let more capable person do this job!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 12:41:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2009-1-7 12:26
and I bet my 14# post will disappear soon ,if you are not convinced,let  us wait and see!

Hey brother, thank you for your understanding and support. Yes, you have told "The Truth, The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth", my reply to you was deleted. Luckily, I keep a copy of it. Here, you are.

I am not that easy to be setup and provoked.  Anger and hatred and something like that don’t belong to me. The cowardly action unmasks the ugliness of the authority. The idiotic behavior makes me laugh. The nasty attack strengthens my mind and body.

Having been working and living in many countries and experiencing with all kinds of political systems and  religions and cultures, I’m able to identify the reality, to relish the best part of human nature, to involve in improving our society, to share my time and knowledge and experience with all of you.

野火烧不尽, 春风吹又生

[ Last edited by changzhou007 at 2009-1-7 02:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 12:43:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2009-1-7 12:41

Hey brother, thank you for your understanding and support. Yes, you have told "The Truth, The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth", my reply to you was deleted. Luckyly, I ...

thank you changzhou

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.