Author: peaceloving

A county primary school in Guangdong! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-6 17:02:26 |Display all floors
With such poor conditions, the school is wellknown for the students' excellence in maths. Their teacher, Liao Guoliang has taught 4 generations of the village. He acted as a teacher there for more than 50 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 21:10:18 |Display all floors

every time I see pics like those

I feel sad, rather sad....how come it has lasted so many years without government help? and wonder if any personal donation is gonna better their situation..not really..otherwise they wouldn't still be this poor....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 17:20:49 |Display all floors
i can't believe this, in my head, guangdong is a developed province in china. why still have so poor primiary school there? what action local gov did these years after economy development greatly?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 21:52:31 |Display all floors
Have you noticed that they are happy? The most brilliant smile appears in the shabbiest school. The early experience is important for a child. Advanced education, love and so on. At last not least, they should not lose their naive nature of happiness.
    Successful or failing our education reform is, which is a puzzle to me. How much we have got, and how much we have lost? The jiutang primary school need a maintenance. Aren't our advanced primary shools need too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 21:57:20 |Display all floors

see it 2 believe it...

i really doubt that these pix are from today's...maybe during my ancestor era, and CHN cant be poorer than VNM  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 00:03:38 |Display all floors
it  is  so  painful  to  hear  this case.

the  guang  dong  education  brueau   should  eat  ----  soon!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 00:10:51 |Display all floors

dirty deeds done dirt cheap...

Originally posted by salvation at 2009-1-7 11:03
it  is  so  painful  to  hear  this case.

the  guang  dong  education  brueau   should  eat  ----  soon!

you're such an EASY LISTENER...and got excited SOOO QUIK  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.