Author: raymondlam

Do you like your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-8 13:19:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by WillZhao at 2009-1-8 12:51
my major is humam resourece managment in my colloge,i thought i was very interested in it . and now i woeked in a personnel department, i find that it is no interesting .but i realized there was no ...

HR is a good job position, but u should enhance yourself by reading more book and acquired MBA is the better way for u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 13:27:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stella1985 at 2009-1-8 11:14
i am a person who like a busy life~so in my mind, as long as the job can provide me a busy and rich life,i would probably like it~‘cause i know i can learn a lot of things while working~
and for ...

whatever it's busy or not, the key is if u can learn something useful from it,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 13:38:57 |Display all floors
Previously I though the job is my life. but now i realize that job is a part of your life. Family means more to me. Since you call it a job, it is a tool to make a living. There is no ideal job in the world at all. Try to have a family and try to balance the pace in between.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 13:39:42 |Display all floors

the

I saw a sentence in a internet web, all the excellent leaders the have the same personality.

They always do the work they do not like perfectly , then they can deal with all situation whatever they like or not.

So , my friend ,how do you think!

Do the work which you like is easier , and do the work which you do not like is more difficult, but you can learn more from the so called hateing or boreing work!

Come on !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 13:41:57 |Display all floors

like your job?

I like it as much as I hate it. What does a job mean to me? It means I will have to like what I have to do, rather than I do just what I like to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 13:43:05 |Display all floors
I like my job even sometimes it is so hard!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 14:36:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qbcmaster at 2009-1-8 13:39
I saw a sentence in a internet web, all the excellent leaders the have the same personality.

They always do the work they do not like perfectly , then they can deal with all situation whatever t ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.