Author: raymondlam

Do you like your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-8 11:31:53 |Display all floors
i graduate in 2007,and  have worked in 2 companies now concluded the one i am still in,. i have do a good job in whichever corporation and the leader and our customers are all satisfied with my job, but i still haven't found a ideal job, especially for the finance crisis. the first time i have the chance to worked and cooperated with Americans sometime as a translater ,but now i am in a Korea corporation and only handlewith some documentation works and the workmate in Korea Nationality have a so low morality ,so bad person, what' s more ,the Korea Man have an affair with the Girl in Korea Nationality,i am boring about this enviroment even i still do a good job , but it's hard to find a job in the challegeable period ,anyway,i 'll tolerant and then change a job ,maybe,in the Chinese lunar new year to pursuit my dream. i belive i have the capabiliry to handle with the trade job in a friendly work enviroment, what i need ,the key,is a good chance and a good leader,best wishes to me 2009.

To my job and my love ,relationship with my so called ex-BF 's over in 2008 signify a brigh relationship will shine me in 2009 ,come on !!! Forgert the past and be optimistic to the future!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:36:52 |Display all floors

job

It's hard to say whether you like your job or not as we really need the salary to maintain our daily life.
The life is so reality, everyone needs life, but no work, no money; no money, no bread; no bread, no life; so no life, you'll death.
On the contrary, pls also try to think about it , if we haven't the life which we real want, it means no life, no work; no work, no gain; no gain, no happiness; so no happiness, you also will death.
Consequently, the key point way between the job or life is determined by which would you prefer needed. It always need to make the decision by yourselves.
So come on, we need to encourage ourselves "I believe, I can"; "We are the best"......I believe everything will in a good situation, whatever your job or life. Best wishes to everybody has a good beginning in the new year.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:38:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by oliverwoo at 2009-1-8 10:16
hmm, it is an good questions, whatever you like your job or not, you must fighting on it.
At the beginning, perhaps we just only get the experience, and then, we can select what you like, the best ...

rRIGHT

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:50:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Crystal0411 at 2009-1-8 10:13
I am a graduate last year and have quit my job twice, because i do not like them. i always believe that i should do what i want to do and enjoy my job and my life. so i quit twice. now, i have foun ...

A lot of people will do their job  they don't like even not in a crisis. that is a very nice point.
   maybe a lot of people are not courageous as you. exactly in a big city, the life expense is so high, seek a ideal job is such a difficult process that will consume job-seekers a  lot of time and energy and money.(some special cases will not include -if you are highly competent and competitive, and your resume is very impressive, it may  take a very short time to get an excellent job. work experience/salary expectation and some other factors will determine how long it takes to hunt a job)
   maybe some people were scared badly by unemployment, so they lack the gut to quit their present jobs.   some people may have some particular individual reasons.     maybe some people are good at endure inner pains .
    it is truly good for you to find jobs you like.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 12:06:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by calla at 2009-1-8 11:31
i graduate in 2007,and  have worked in 2 companies now concluded the one i am still in,. i have do a good job in whichever corporation and the leader and our customers are all satisfied with my job ...

yes ,  since you work in a korea company, it is a rare chance for you to learn korea language.
I hate working for those kind of boss whol only focus on profit, they never show a little respect and  concern to their employee.   they  exploit their staff .   
   office romantics or affair?  that is truly absurd,   I am resistant to korea drama and  TVs, so these koreans put thier real time"TV shows" around you  everyday, that is gross!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 12:51:54 |Display all floors

no interesting job

my major is humam resourece managment in my colloge,i thought i was very interested in it . and now i woeked in a personnel department, i find that it is no interesting .but i realized there was no interesting job waiting for you in this world ,you just need find interesting from your job and enjoy it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 13:16:11 |Display all floors
currently job is only the way to maintain my life, nothing else. i don't like it but have to do that.
my ideal job is to do my business, never work for others. but it's very difficult for me to walk the first step and earn my first  barrel of money. but i keep confident and insist on that....i believe one day i will achieve my dream.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.