Author: raymondlam

Do you like your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-8 11:08:21 |Display all floors

Reply #1 raymondlam's post

in the world, most of people live like you, (i am still a college student now, hehe).
only a few people take a job they like.
though, every people wanna do they like, and they believe it would be good life.
we may complain, we may hate the job we take, we may change job again and again...
so, in my opinion, i will do some thing i like out of the work of 8 hours a day, stay with my good friends , and so on...
believe that we can change our life and make it better...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:13:41 |Display all floors
Frankly speaking ,,i have not found an ideal job yet .
but  do remember ,there was a tremendous distance between your dream and reality..
you mentioned actually you have a good job .and prosperous salary ,which was a dream for many people ,at least  for fresh graduates .
at last ,enjoying  now ,enjoying your work,,,as you dedicated to your work ,you will found it is very interesing ,,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:14:07 |Display all floors
i am a person who like a busy life~so in my mind, as long as the job can provide me a busy and rich life,i would probably like it~‘cause i know i can learn a lot of things while working~
and fortunately, the present job also pays me satisfactorily~ that's a perfect match~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:18:09 |Display all floors
Just so so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:23:40 |Display all floors

I like my job

I am a fresh graduate. The current one is my second job.  I like it.  Giving up the last job is relief for me.

The most important thing is continuous study in my work.

I am improving myself everyday.

Because  I am dreaming of  the excellent "me" in three, five or ten years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:26:48 |Display all floors
I don't know how many times I complan about my humble jobs
    I hate this sucking jobs, no possibility of future development and promotion, my superviser is mean and paranoid, my leader is bossy and aggressive,  my salary is thin and never show itself with some superisies,while i need money to survive in this metropolis,  I have to support my aged parents to express my gratitude for bring me up, sometimes ,  I feel lost and deeply frustrated by reality,  I try to air out my job-related grievance and fuel myself,  cause I always believe that  I am a tough man, i could go throuth this phase in my life, so I would never allow negative emotions/thoughts  take over  my mind and stay positive and optimistic.
      right now , because the ongoing crisis,  make our sour job market even more unacceptable and tough, lots of people (including me)have to  postpone their plan of switching jobs.    I definitely know how sterssful it
       is when you have make up your mind to quit your job while the external factors make it impossilbe to move on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 11:31:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rachelwyzh at 2009-1-8 11:23
I am a fresh graduate. The current one is my second job.  I like it.  Giving up the last job is relief for me.

The most important thing is continuous study in my work.

I am improving myself ...

job satisfaction come from a sense of belongingness and personal fulfillment, but not from financial reward. it is true that.
good for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.