Views: 24752|Replies: 58

Do you like your job? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-6 10:19:46 |Display all floors
To me, working really kills me because I haven't found my ideal job though it feels really good if you can support yourself and buy stuff for your beloved one.

About working, I used to have so many dreams. But soon I found myself not so happy and capable as I thought. So I began to hate it. But I really have no other options. I have to work and I really wanna be happy. So I choose to learn more and never give up.

So maybe I still don't have my ideal job but I'm better. what's your work experiences? Do you love or hate your job?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 10:55:29 |Display all floors

love me or hate me

everyone has his dreaming job. dream is different from reality, so most people are not happy.
job is a kind of occupation to me. i do it to make a good living. i have thought 1year to fire my boss. but for the financial reason, you know, i am staying where i am. that's the sadness of me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 09:07:59 |Display all floors

what JOB that pays you allday on QQ or CHINAdaily forum...

is there anythin ELSE that i want...maybe a cup of good tea while you're still at it  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 09:31:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by raymondlam at 2009-1-6 10:19
To me, working really kills me because I haven't found my ideal job though it feels really good if you can support yourself and buy stuff for your beloved one.

About working, I used to have so m ...

Basically have the same experience with you.

I also hate my present work,but now find a job is not an easy thing.

So just stay there and hold on a moment.

I'm also learn something which i interesting in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 09:41:55 |Display all floors
like..but not love..haha..soso..haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 09:42:55 |Display all floors
try to find the interest in our job and learn more

that's what life is, isn't it?

cherish now ,cherish the job

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 10:01:20 |Display all floors
To me,life is sad,I have a such terrible job but I have to insist on,I never gain any happiness from my job.

[ Last edited by beachshine at 2009-1-8 10:03 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.