Author: zglobal

Killing Their Own [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-7 08:37:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2009-1-7 08:00
Three Zionist soldiers were killed by " friendly fire " . Killing their own . How " friendly " is that fire ?!

maybe one of the Zionist murderers was given a hard time by his commander and decided that it is payback time, I hope that there are more incidents like this for the duration of this invasion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 09:42:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 10:03:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2009-1-7 02:48
Does anyone still claim the existence of separation of church and state?

Westerners truly need freedom and liberation from religion.

This is true.

The religious nuts that brought Bush to presidency is desperate now.

They need another puppet to launch another crusade.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 11:12:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2009-1-7 11:08
While there certainly are 'religious nuts' anywhere in the world there are far more POLITICAL NUTS, i.e. blindly faithful, fanatical supporters of ideologies and ideologues. There is NO difference  ...

You surely never heard of Jerry Falwell or how US congressman propose to nuke Mecca.

They are your comrade zionist supporter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 11:27:30 |Display all floors

Kill Kill ! Kill! The Killing Fields of Gaza.

Killing Fields of Gaza has extended to the UN school yards . What sort of low lives would target specifically primary school yards to show their " strength " ?

Did Hitler had a foresight before his time ?  Sad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 11:29:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-7 14:10:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2009-1-7 11:29

That assumes Meng that it was a deliberate act.

We know that Hamas use their own kind as human shields along with calculated violence against civilians.

We do not know that Israel deliber ...

Man you are so full of BullSh1t, the people who worked at the U.N schools have witnessed the Jews indiscriminate attacks on the U.N run schools but you probably believe the Anglo Zionist media you fool. of course it was a deliberate attack, Israel's actions are always deliberate as they think that they have the upper hand, they really need to be nuked off the face of this earth for a final solution, I have come to the conclusion that it is far better to sort this out once and for all and if it comes to a full scale nuclear war then so be it, my reasoning for this is, Ireal are using dirty ordinance the 4th generation of nuclear weapons, any human who is shot and survives from these shells is doomed as is any of their offspring due to genetic defects, a slow but certain ethnic cleansing, even those troops that shoot them will suffer the same fate from the blast from their own guns as the charge is inhaled, some of the cancers are alike the mesothioloma types contracted by workers who have been in contact with Flouride Cadmium, and that other element that does not exsist on this planet element 115. if you just sit and wait long enough these zionist dogs wont stop at the middle east they want the whole of this planet. I never thought that I would ever say this but Hitler really did have the right idea.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.