Post time 2009-1-13 10:32:23 |Display all floors

happiness will come sooner or later

ha``

in my say , u a lovely ,clever girl

so do not worry about too much thing ,be yourself

the happiness will come ,so does your handsome Mr.Right

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 11:22:23 |Display all floors
come on, u just have nothing to worry about,  u are too young,   i am 23 now but also have no GF, so what,  i enjoy being single.
         i suggest u concentrated your energy on ur study or do something make sense to improve yourself.   it's just not the time to meet your Mr.Right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 17:29:57 |Display all floors
come on..that is a common thing/..do not push u....finding a boyfriend is not an easy job.....handsome,lot in common,,,and so on...in one word,things will turn out to be good.......be confident
Take pleasure in accepting failures!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-7 17:57:04 |Display all floors

Diu

You don't know....who know...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-13 16:15:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SMILINGHEIDI at 2009-1-3 08:11 AM
hello,
im 20 years old.and i dont have a bf,i have had some before,but no result,
i feel boring when staying with them,and i felt like i was wasting my time.
but some problem appears,most of my friends or classmates have bf now,so why i dont have one?i have  

I know what you mean by beign at home bored, it feels like your wasting time.

I think the biggest thing people forget on these forums is that when they think of boyfriend they automatically assume life mate or husband or something...a boyfriend can be just a boyfriend. Somebody you dont plan on spending the rest of your life with, but you have each other for now so your not so bored all the time and you can get a little somethin somethin.

If you beautiful, which you probably are, then maybe they are just to shy to ask you. Since Chinese men are even more shy, you have a double problem lol. I say just get out there, have fun, the first guy you meet doesnt have to be your husband...just look at it like try outs!

-D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 09:13:40 |Display all floors
don't worry . i also no GF until now

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-2-14 17:47:18 |Display all floors
don't worry,girl.your prince will appear at the right moment.before that time,you should make youself more excellent ,that the best gife for him.I am a 25-year-old girl,also have no BF,but I very enjoy my single life,that is so colorful,the boy I love lives in the north of China and I live in the south,but I never give up,I believe that we will live together some days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.