Author: SMILINGHEIDI

why does a 20 years old girl has no boyfriend? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-8 16:23:19 |Display all floors
Because you are lucky girl, havn't waste your time too early.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 17:53:44 |Display all floors
i am also a single girl and enjoying everyday, just believe yourself and you will have a right one in the right time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 20:02:49 |Display all floors

thx

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-1-4 13:42
Dont worry so much, girl!

I am a bit older than you, and a lot of my girl friends are either married or in relationship. I am single, well I prefer being called single, though I am spending quit ...

thx,i quite agree with you,now im trying my best to enjoy my single life,and i once felt strongly that,someone who is super excellent is waiting for me,and im waiting for him,i think i have the right feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-10 21:09:31 |Display all floors
You are only 20 years old. Don't hurry to find so-called boy friend...It is not necessary. You have many things to do for now. For example, study, try to learn more skill in working or getting more other experieance in your daily life.

BTW, if you have a BF, you will pay much time on maintaining the relationship between you and your BF. If you have not, don't blame anything. If you are lovely girl, you will have one. It is sooner or later only...Hehe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-10 22:10:53 |Display all floors
oh god....this type question again....i don't know what's wrong with u.i just saw another text just a moment ago.
i born in 1988,could be 21 or 22,zero bf record....smart,cute,beautiful,sexy....whatever....and still alive.....no bf,so what?!
u r just 20 yo,relationship is not everything,why don't u worry about ur salary ur study,ur appearance,ur body shape,bla bla bla,why only bf?!
please be nice and tolerant to yourself,stop worrying about those stupid question.......u will find a bf if u really want and tried.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-12 16:53:21 |Display all floors
no boyfriend ? 20 years old?

My god, when I was 20 years old, I did not pay any attention on that relationship!

the same thing also for my gf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 07:22:52 |Display all floors
No bf at 20 years of age. You are still very young, just take your time. If you stop worrying about being single you will probably find a really nice bf. Sometimes when you look, you will not find.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.