Author: sinfulangel

white rose, red rose.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-4 11:05:40 |Display all floors

choose which fit you better

Do not matter what the difference between the both color rose.

Choose the right color in you heart.

if not, let the coin decide which one is better for you! hehe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 11:55:13 |Display all floors
Definitely white rose, judging from the fact that I prefer rice much more than mosquito blood. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 12:17:48 |Display all floors
Its all driven by our desires. I think as girls, we can be both red and white rose, it is kinda sad I feel.
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 12:39:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-1-3 17:06
In Eileen Chang's novel - Red Rose White Rose, she wrote: In every man's heart, there are two women: One is the red rose; one is the white rose. If he marries the red rose, the red rose will turn i ...

mayby the author is Ailing Zhang.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 12:51:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by puffca at 2009-1-4 11:55
Definitely white rose, judging from the fact that I prefer rice much more than mosquito blood. :)

agreed.I think maybe author had no right words to describe the married red rose.OR in her novel, she wantted to describe the marred red rose and married white rose in the static condition.IF she said the red married rose was like red duster cloth,there was no contrast
between  the two roses.But i'd rather  the red rose  be  a red paper-cut for window decoration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 13:56:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-1-3 17:06
In Eileen Chang's novel - Red Rose White Rose, she wrote: In every man's heart, there are two women: One is the red rose; one is the white rose. If he marries the red rose, the red rose will turn i ...

when I were a young boy 18-22years old , I looked for a red rose , hot , sex ......

now I am a old boy ,sth have changed , that is my taste .

I am looking for  my white rose , nice ,lovely ,..........  to be my wife

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 15:09:16 |Display all floors
they are both in two.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.