Views: 24004|Replies: 57

white rose, red rose.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-3 17:06:44 |Display all floors
In Eileen Chang's novel - Red Rose White Rose, she wrote: In every man's heart, there are two women: One is the red rose; one is the white rose. If he marries the red rose, the red rose will turn into mosquito blood on the wall, but the white rose will  become pure moonlight. If he marries the white rose, the white rose will turn into rice stuck to his shirt, but the red rose will become a scarlet stamp on his heart.

Guys, who do you want to be with? Red rose or white rose?

Girls, who do you want to be? Red rose or white rose...?:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 17:22:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2009-1-3 17:06
In Eileen Chang's novel - Red Rose White Rose, she wrote: In every man's heart, there are two women: One is the red rose; one is the white rose. If he marries the red rose, the red rose will turn i ...

look like both are good...hard to understand well...poor english..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 09:09:28 |Display all floors
i'd rather chose brown rose,,a combination of the two

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 10:11:14 |Display all floors
i 'd like to be neither of them, cause i am just myself, the only one in the world,hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 10:15:23 |Display all floors

I don't understand well

Is it means that whether if  the man married a red rose or a white rose,he both would be regreted? Because the one which he could not hold always thinks to be better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 10:32:33 |Display all floors

Red rose

I'd like to be the red rose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-4 10:55:40 |Display all floors
why do we have to choose one of them, red rose or white rose?

is there any other choice?

it must be there...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.