Author: seaweed

i want to find friends who can chat with me online, my QQ 334524614 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-10 17:47:01 |Display all floors

ok,that is"water_970@hotmail.com".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 17:59:27 |Display all floors

Pls log in right now then u can see me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 18:04:50 |Display all floors

I am on line now,can you tell me your MSN address?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-10 18:06:38 |Display all floors

paulluo1@hotmail.com

but i see you status is off-line

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-12 21:38:25 |Display all floors

re: Not cet 6 but not worse

Though I have not cet-6 but not worse than you, may be!

Victor

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-13 21:13:25 |Display all floors

qualified partner

my level of English is not bad.Maybe I am a qualified partner of your requirment.It is difficult to get a satisfied partner who can help each other to improve English now. MY e-mail is reachw@126.com.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-13 21:13:57 |Display all floors

i want to be your friend,but your cold words scare me away

i can surely feel your strong confidence about English from your above post. i believe you dream of speaking perfect English,and so do I. as a perfect chaser,i hope to be your friend with the same goal of conquring English. but i failed to pass cet-6, so i have to keep a distance with you as you stated clearly.
cool girl, how could you say no to those eager hearts who are longing to improve their English and seek the help of others. though i don't want your help,i am a little annoied by your words. it seems kind of impolite to classify us with the standard of cet-6.
anyway,i just express my feeling in a more direct way.if i offend you to any dgree,please forgive me for i don't intend to do that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.