Reply #28 susansusan's post

Should be like a beach potato.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 09:19:42 |Display all floors
i hope i can get married with my BF in 2009 haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 13:15:40 |Display all floors
I wish every fresh morning in the year 2009...
still a long way to strive...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 14:30:20 |Display all floors
i left my student age
i 'll say goodbye to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 14:49:07 |Display all floors
08,a uncommon year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 15:01:27 |Display all floors

I want everyone in my life will have a goog luck in the following year

I think that there too many things for me to memory in the 2008, I graduated from university and became a free girl  who tried her best to make her dreame come ture. Thought  I have not get a good result  in the past year ,I believe I have got something that  will be a big weathl  in my futhure.Also ,I met my love and we have a good time together .we can not meet each other every day  for some reasons,but we miss and love each other very much . I believed he has become an important person in my life, we will  get married ,have a family , and do many what we want to do  till we have no teeth ,we can not move .2009 is coming , I also have a lot of ideas , come on , we can have  what we want .Meanwhile , I should say thanks to anyone who help me in my life , sepecially, I want to say '" I LOVE YOU " to my parents , because they not only give a healthy body , but also taught  too many useful things when I am a little girl,which  have a good effection on me today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 16:35:00 |Display all floors

HI~~~ new one

Happy new years to all of you~  I'm the new one.
How was your New Year's Eve ?  Did you go countdown with friends????
Can you imagine? I was in the W.C. which outside of the cinema when the last 10 seconds of 2008 was coming.......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.