Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 03:00:28 |Display all floors

Are you saying you live in CHina, twit?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 03:13:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by screwvenir at 2008-12-31 02:47
In that case, you are just another foreigner p*ssing around and trying to stir up anti-C.hina sentiment.

Get lost from the C_D forum, you rear-chasing pervert!

Look, knob-jockey, go and find some proof that anything I have posted is in anyway anti-China.

Exposing you and your dim-witted buddies (yep, that would include buddy) as being clueless tw@ts has nothing to do with race, ethinicity or colour

[ Last edited by peterd at 2008-12-31 03:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:20:39 |Display all floors

Be confident next time

Originally posted by salvation at 2008-12-30 23:56
last  week,i  met  an  american  man  who  teaches   english  in  shanghai  in  an   activity  organized  every  tueswday.he  used  to  go  to  church,but  now  he  believes  in  buddish.

he  ga ...

My suggestion is to be confident next time. There is no humble job in the world, you think your job is humble because you are not self-confident. Next time, whether you meet a honorable or highly-respected people, just show your confidence and your politeness to them. Maybe your company is not good or famous, your job is not decent,  your rank is not high, your salary is not good, and so on. Just keep confident in your mind. You will be better day by day. He is much better than you now because you meet him at the times when he has experienced his difficult time. So be confident.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 11:20:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-31 10:20

My suggestion is to be confident next time. There is no humble job in the world, you think your job is humble because you are not self-confident. Next time, whether you meet a honorable or highly ...

related  conflction ,not  confidence.

just  to  speak  it,not  serious!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.