Author: antimatter

The new concept of "Imposed Domestic Consumption" by the government [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 12:16:26 |Display all floors
This doesn't really work that well and basically creates onerous burdens. Japan's vehicle inspection laws, for example, would be onerous if cars weren't generally onerous on an overcrowded island.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:29:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mollyshan at 2008-12-31 11:43
It is reasonable for the government to force the rich to spend, while the poor, with no money to spend, are better to be left alone.

it's only reasonable if everyone has to spend because majority of population still poor. 800 million farmers and only 300 million city dwellers.   

The rich spend more and the poor spend less.  And those can't to pay now can be credited for now and pay through garnishment  later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:39:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-12-31 11:41
Hi, Animattle:

I can not help asking you do you have married?

If you have family, you will have another option.

Please conisder.Younger man.

well, conside the benefit. Big spend means more and more job creation for younger man. Don't you like that, more jobs for you??

This hinges on spending on domestic industrial products. Spending on foreign goods would defeat the main purpose of this whole thing.

[ Last edited by antimatter at 2008-12-31 12:41 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:40:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mollyshan at 2008-12-31 11:45

Hi, loststar! I am not angry cause you are my friend, right?:)

Sure.....Welcome.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:44:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2008-12-31 12:39

well, conside the benefit. Big spend means more and more job creation for younger man. Don't you like that, more jobs for you??

I can consider what you said.

How to sitmulate the domestic consumation is a our concerns.

I can see more efforts from our government. like 4trillion.

This is a good policy,

But How to use efficiently is also another problom.You donot want to see these moeny causes more worse corruption in China.

We should consider this. I stand on the height of the whole country.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:53:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by antimatter at 2008-12-31 12:39

This hinges on spending on domestic industrial products. Spending on foreign goods would defeat the main purpose of this whole thing.

Younger man.

Your this point now has overdue in China.I have boycotted Japanese products more years ago.

We should consider these issues:

1.The government try to stimulate by giving rebates on buying new cars, electric appliances,  better safety nets such health insurance.....etc.

Good policy.But you should surpose you would have enough money to afford  new cars, electric appliances,  better safety nets such health insurance.Based on the fact,you not.

2.People can the option of  buy now and pay later Using national credit card.
Just now you have offered the answers.In 2009 the essential problem is employment. You should understnand in 2009 China has more 10,000thousands unemployed. Farmer workers are more than 7000thousands, undergraduaters are over 7000thousands.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 12:56:45 |Display all floors

Reply #16 interesting's post

Hi,I failed in getting your meaning,
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.